ANYONE IN JACKSONVILLE, FL AREA?

by purplesofa 20 Replies latest jw friends

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

The Snowbirds will be back in late October... give me an opinion reports, say...Easter about how neato Jacksonville is then.

Ahh.. the Florida Honeymoon... 18 months tops.

Hill

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

We have the best beach in America here north of Clearwater. Caladesi Island.

http://www.beachhunter.net/caladesi.htm

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

[quote]We have the best beach in America here north of Clearwater. Caladesi Island. http://www.beachhunter.net/caladesi.htm[/quote] Oh, bologna! We've got great beaches here in Fort Myers and Naples. My wife goes to the beach every day before she goes to work. She loves it. I enjoy it too, just in more limited quantities. South Florida has great beaches...and the gulf side is so much nicer than the Atlantic side.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

When it comes to beauty, the beaches in the panhandle are the best. The water is emerald green and the sand is really white.

the water on the east coast is brown all the way down to Melbourne.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I think its more fitting to say, the experiance of the OCEAN is greater than the beach where I am at.

I have been to other beaches......not many......and this is not the best......but it has a beach at it's pretty nice.

purps

• logic&reason
    logic&reason

How long will you be staying in the Jacksonville Area?

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

How long will you be staying in the Jacksonville Area? hopefully a long long time purps

• Satanus
    Satanus

Living next to water, especially moving water is the best. I have been for about the last ten yrs. The full moon over the river looks pretty awesome.

S

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    It hurts, but I am determined to get to the beach.

That story was so you, Purps.

Nothing wrong with your being back on the board today. I missed you.

But keep reaching for your stars, don't get sidetracked.

• logic&reason
    logic&reason

Check out a place off of Beach Blvd called "Twisted Sisters"... It is a restaurant/bar that features a lot of local artists work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit