Being a JW Certainly Helped to Screw this Guy Up!

by jamiebowers 35 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Jamie, are you really from Ohio?

Did you recently send me pics of penguins?

If so, PM me. Do NOT email me.

Cheers
    Chris

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    paranoid schizophrenia

After half way thru definitely.....

h40

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

I hate to be on the unpopular side of this, but this guy is obviously deranged himself and his story, including the "rape" by JW elders I find very suspect. Normally I'd accept that a victim wasn't lying, but the fact that this guy is talking about elder rape gangs along with demon possession and all sorts of other weird, crazy things, it's probably made up. It might be true, but I definitely wouldn't go on just his word.

• CunningMan
    CunningMan

I think this guy is probably not insane. Remember, did these these crimes high on meth and has a previous criminal record, mostly theft and burglary. At best he has a personality disorder (probably a typical psychopath) and is trying to convince the jury that he's insane. If you'd look at most of the online news articles covering the trial, they report that many think he's faking it.

• Black Sheep
  • Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Antonie Dixon dies after bashing wall

http://www.stuff.co.nz/4839199a11.html
  • Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Antonie Dixon is one of the subjects on TV3's 60 Minutes, Monday at 7:30pm.

The segment will be available online after it has been to air.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Either he's got a textbook case of psychosis with delusions of grandeur, or he's pretending to have what he read in the textbook.

• Bubblie
    Bubblie

Wow, this guy lives in New Zealand one of the world's most beautiful spots and he is really nuts. Some drugs are really not good for you. He is a perfect example of that.

Kit

• Bubblie
    Bubblie

Inmates are not sympathetic to killers. They will kill you if they judge you to be more evil then them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit