Being a JW Certainly Helped to Screw this Guy Up!

by jamiebowers 35 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

http://www.stuff.co.nz/4618008a10.html

Murder accused: 'I was the chosen one'

By KIM RUSCOE - Fairfax Media | Monday, 14 July 2008
    Email a Friend | Printable View | Have Your Say Related Links Subscribe to Archivestuff
    Have your say

LATEST: Samurai swordsman Antonie Dixon has told a High Court jury he was raped and sodomised by his Jehovah’s Witness elders and chained to a clothesline by his mother.

Dixon, 40, faces eight charges relating to the January 22, 2003 incident during which Rennee Gunbie and Simonne Butler were attacked with a samurai sword at Pipiroa, near Thames, and James Te Aute was shot dead in Auckland.

Dixon was found guilty in 2005 on eight charges including murder and causing grievous bodily harm but the Court of Appeal later ordered a second trial, suppressing its reasons for quashing his convictions.

Defence lawyer Barry Hart told the jury in his opening address that calling Dixon to give evidence was a big step but it was taken so Dixon could tell the jury about himself.

The Crown would not be able to prove beyond reasonable doubt the essential elements of the charges, he said.

Speaking in a barely audible voice, Dixon described his childhood growing up in an Auckland boarding house run by his mother, with three of his seven siblings.

"I was the chosen one," Dixon said.

He could communicate telephathically with his mother and got "messages" from radio music and programmes.

Being the "chosen one" also meant he was regularly "raped and sodomised" by multiple church elders from an early age till he was about 15, he said.

As he got bigger and stronger "they would just bring in extra men," Dixon said.

His mother was a schizophrenic who also sexually abused him, and would chain him to a clothesline.

His father "had demons" that, on one occasion, "escaped from his body and raped one of the other Jehovah’s Witnesses", he said.

The incident led to his father being kicked out of home when he was just six years old and he died two years later, Dixon said.

"I inherited the demons from my Dad, that’s where my problems, my Mum said, came from.

Dixon said he was spied on in 2003 the "New World Order" – a world organisation carrying out terrorists investigations – who had a 747 airplane fully equipped with surveillance devices. He was also being "followed" by Cessna planes.

"I started pulling the car apart to find the tracking device but I couldn’t find it," he said.

"The planes were following me. It’s being covered up, it’s like a conspiracy."

The conspiracy had continued during his imprisonment and even into the court room, he said.

"The prison guards, they started asking me strange questions, my phones are bugged and my visits are being blocked," Dixon said.

Further, his Maori girlfriend who had a young baby had been banned from the court room.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Makes sense to me. W.Once

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

This guy's hair FTW!!

• White Dove
    White Dove

The JW's didn't do this or we would all be doing and thinking crazy things like he did.

If it wasn't the JW's, it would be something else he'd be deluding about.

He is just plain crazy all on his own.

I mean come on, a group of elders raping him and then getting more to do it? No.

WTS had nothing to do with this.

I don't believe anything the guy said except for maybe his parents being crazy.

It sounds like he didn't need the WTS's help to become crazy.

• nsrn
    nsrn

I agree. Sounds like serious mental illness issues! Poor guy, what a miserable, sad existence. Those experiences must be real in his mind....

• White Dove
    White Dove

Sounds like paranoid schizophrenia to me.

He looks really scared.

Yeah, sad existence.

• Not Feeling It
    Not Feeling It

"" what white dove said. that doesn't even sound plausible. its like one of the utube vids where funny talking "jw" come and try to beat a guy up or the one where a girl from "church of jeh" or something punches a girl in the face. he can blame something else on his crazy. he needs to pay for his misdeeds. -not feeling it

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

Where there is smoke there is fire.

This guy is probably nuts, but we don't know what happened to him in his childhood. Many people are
    abused by elders. His mother might have actually tied him to a clothesline. How often do we hear
    of JW's using demons as an excuse to justify behavior.

In his mind things may have gotten warped.

I feel sorry for him and wish him peace.

Bobbi

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Being the "chosen one" also meant he was regularly "raped and sodomised" by multiple church elders from an early age till he was about 15, he said.

As he got bigger and stronger "they would just bring in extra men," Dixon said.

This poor man needs help. As bad as some JW's are they are not a society of gang raping elders.

Typical of a JW to confuse metal illness with demon possesion.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    Sounds like paranoid schizophrenia to me

Yes, it does.

Many times (most times?) people that get 'messages' from their TVs and radios or from 'demons' are schizophrenic.

However, schizophrienics are not usually violent.

Whatever his diagnosis, this poor man is very ill.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit