Being a JW Certainly Helped to Screw this Guy Up!

by jamiebowers 35 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• CunningMan
    CunningMan

There's more to the story than what the article is telling you.

Take a look at this article:

http://tvnz.co.nz/view/page/423466/481486

Not only was he on a methamphetamine known as "P" while committing the crimes, but he has been jailed 4 times and had 160 prior convictions, mostly for theft and burglary.

I would rush to judge this guy as mentally ill. It's likely that he's simply a bad guy pretending to be mentally ill to escape the consequences.

Some more good news: in September 2007, the Court of Appeal overturned Dixon's convictions and ordered a new trial. They say the new trial will likely be held this year.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I get messages from my TV all the time......"Unclog your sink with Drano!"...."Eat Kentucky Fried Chicken!"......Never once.."Kill your mom with an Axe!" ...............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• james_woods
    james_woods

Outlaw, that is because you never had a Black Sabbath album on vinyl and ran it backwards on the turntable.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

I mean come on, a group of elders raping him and then getting more to do it? No.

Hard to say. Sounds unlikely. But so does my elder grandfather selling me to other men and watching. At least he gave me a cut, though I was too young to know what to do with the money.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    This guy's hair FTW!!

What is his alias on JWD? I find his story strains credulity. BTS

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

But so does my elder grandfather selling me to other men and watching. At least he gave me a cut, though I was too young to know what to do with the money.

Are you serious?

No, I don't believe that a gang of elders raped this guy either. When I said "...Helped to Screw this Guy Up", I meant that he obviously has mental problems that probably weren't dealt with in a professional way being raised a jw. The accusation of him being demonized rings true to me. Or maybe he really just is a drugged out bad guy who is pretending to be crazy. Who knows? But it's interesting when stories like this come along, because after all, isn't being a jw a protection against the world (drugs and demons)?

• BurnTheShips
  • SirNose586
    SirNose586

Meth is a hell of a drug.

What the hell is that guy doing with a samurai sword???

• 10p
    10p
    This poor man needs help.

The man is nuts. But spare a thought for his dead victims and their families. Being nuts doesn't make it ok, doesn't mean we should feel all warm and fuzzy for him. He is still a fucking murderer. PC can go too far ... when the murderer gets more sympathy than his victims !

Actually, I didn't know he had any JW affilitions, I will see if my wife can get any verification of this from the local elders. But either way, as others have said, that has nothing to do with it.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I am sure that being brought up by a JW mother and being sexually abused by a congregation member has contributed to his mental state.

Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit