Where To Go For 10th Wedding Anniversary?

by sweet pea 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

I think they've gone over there and gone and forgotten about their roots.

Yeah.... I think you’re right F2T. Some people go the next rung up the ladder and then think that they are above everyone else. I hate snobs.

Can’t even be bothered to answer your mail to them……"Oh….we live in LA now. We don’t answer peasants".

• free2think
    free2think

I think they've gone over there and gone and forgotten about their roots.

Yeah.... I think you’re right F2T. Some people go the next rung up the ladder and then think that they are above everyone else. I hate snobs.

Can’t even be bothered to answer your mail to them……"Oh….we live in LA now. We don’t answer peasants".

Yep, they've left us behind Mr Maj, it's cruel. I guess in time the wounds will heal.

Hey we don't need them we should have another apostafest. That'll show them.

• JeffT
    JeffT

My wife and I went to San Juan Island (a couple of hours of driving and ferry ride from Seattle) for our 10th anniversary. We had a great time. Our third child was a bonus...

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

YEAH....!!!

Won’t hijack the tread too much but I was talking about that yesterday with someone from the London one. I would love to go to one in the good weather.

We’ll have to get something sorted. Just don’t tell that snobby lot over there…..

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Costa Rica

• free2think
    free2think

YEAH....!!!

Won’t hijack the tread too much but I was talking about that yesterday with someone from the London one. I would love to go to one in the good weather.

We’ll have to get something sorted. Just don’t tell that snobby lot over there…..

Definitely!! Doing one this some would be cool.

And no we won't tell them...

I hope you guys have a fab anniversary.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

PEC we need to go back to Hawaii.

OR to Niagara Falls( On the Canadian side.)

• Evidently
    Evidently

Since you will need to attend the meetings at the KH while on vacation (make sure you take your meeting clothes and your bookbag) pick a place where you can easily get to the local hall. Also, wouldn't it warm your heart to spend a day in field service getting to know the local brothers and sisters????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit