George Bush working on Autobiography

by Simon 39 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon

Apparently the current president has started work on his autobiography which he hopes to have ready for release when he leaves office.

He's run into a few issues though ... apparently his coloring-in went over the lines in quite a few places and he had trouble cutting out the popup shapes with the plastic safety scissors he was allowed to use.

• frozen one
    frozen one

Har-dee-har!

Everyone knows that President Bush is too busy plotting and scheming with Cheney to de-rail the November elections so he, Bush, can stay in office and become Supreme Dictator of the United States. He doesn't have time to color and cut out pop-ups as fun as that may sound.

• BFD
    BFD

They gave him plastic scissors?!?!?!

BFD

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Simon, I won't argue with you about that even though I once supported him. After the fact............I guess he was just Dick Cheney's (and the other holder's of power) marrionette. Bush danced to whatever strings they pulled. A very sorry state of affairs for the United States. He didn't have the brains to make a decision of his own. I'm sure his Autobiography will start as the old American reading primer.............See (Dick)George.......see (Jane)Laura.....see (Spot)Cheney....see (Spot)Cheney run. HappyDad

• Satanus
    Satanus

'his coloring-in went over the lines in quite a few places'

It's those dam terrorist plotters' faults. Anyhow, hopefully his handlers will replace the lines w plastic ridges that will help him to keep his coloring inside. Do they let the decider choose the colors himself?

S

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

[email protected] God man!..Your becoming more Canadian every day!!..LOL!.................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• joebin
    joebin

They're gonna have a large print version so he can read it too.

• zeroday
    zeroday

OH MY DEAR SIMON don't you know, can you not see Bush will declare the election invalid the week before the election arrest Obama dissolve congress and arrest the Supreme Court and declare Marshal Law and install himself President for LIFE...OH my Canadian friend please wake up and join us poor sap Americans in trying to foil this conspiracy...his idioticy is just a cover...

• BFD
    BFD
    ...his idioticy is just a cover...

He sure has me fooled.

BFD

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Part One: The Formertative Years

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit