George Bush working on Autobiography

by Simon 39 Replies latest social current

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Corperate America loved G.W. , particularly Haliburton, Cheney's baby

• Homerovah the Almighty
  • Sway
    Sway

I did my part, I voted for the other guys, even though I didn't like them either.

The last eight years has been miserable here, can't blame all of it on Bush, but if nothing else the guy is bad luck.

• FlipThis
    FlipThis

"He's run into a few issues though ... apparently his coloring-in went over the lines in quite a few places and he had trouble cutting out the popup shapes with the plastic safety scissors he was allowed to use.

LMFAO!!!!

• FlipThis
    FlipThis

"Senators are a bit higher up the ladder.."

I have coffee from time to time with a senator here in town. (Seward)

Not planned, but I see him at a cafe here and sit down with him every once in a while for a chat.

They're not usually that hard to get a hold of.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Finally, his deepest thoughts will be put down in print:

http://www.yann-ollivier.org/Humour/bush

• Evidently
    Evidently
    I think politicians rather than being respected and revered should be criticised and held accountable, rediculed when necessary, shot when appropriate.

*Rant On*

I agree with this statement, thats why Nancy Pelosi should be shot for blocking the bill that would enable continental shelf drilling from even being voted on by congress. Doesn't matter if you like Bush or not, this is obviously "playing politics" trying to keep Americans suffering so that you will vote for a liberal president in November. I am not advocating here whether you should vote democratic or republican, I'm just pointing out the fact that this is a dirty way of trying to influence the vote. It's hurting alot of good people who are struggling to buy food, gas, etc....not to mention making their mortgage payments. Why do we vote congressmen into office......to represent us, Nancy, get out of the way and let this bill go to vote.

*Rant Off*

• FlipThis
    FlipThis

amen.

• Fadeout
    Fadeout

"Sir, do you think this is the best time to be working on a time-consuming personal project?"

"Why not... this country practically runs itself. Remember that whole Katrina thing? That seemed to blow over. Hey, blow over! Heh heh! Get it? I'm gonna put that one in the book..."

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Will it be one or two pages long?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit