Help! My parents are addicted to this site!

by SuperApostateGirl 70 Replies latest social relationships

• SuperApostateGirl
    SuperApostateGirl

Awakened At Gilead you are such a Tatletail!

XOXO

• SuperApostateGirl
    SuperApostateGirl

Awakened At Gilead you are such a Tatletail! Can hardly tell you were an Ex-JW!

XOXO

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

SAG... Tattletale has 3 "t"s....

And please don't say I was an ExJW... I still am ExJW at the moment and very proud of that....

You still haven't introduced yourself..... although I get your humor.... you must have British roots...

You could title you introduction "Tee hee hee, here I am" or something similar....

A@G

BTW, what does XOXO mean? (I'm trying to pronounce it ... skockso...)

So skosko to you too...

• SuperApostateGirl
    SuperApostateGirl

Note to Awakened at Gilead: I hardly believe your really concerned about my spelling as you keep reading my posts,they seem to intrigue you(Ha,HA)

And for the record you are an Ex-Jw the notty kind(forgive me for my spelling for I have sinned) the hardcore bible banger Gilead type that I loved to hate(Hee,Hee)

really I hated those guys,so I am glad your freed from the extremely tight bible shoved up you (you know). As far as the XOXO goes you are killing me as I am peeing my pants laughing at

you! Let me know when you've figured it out! (Tee,Hee)

Don't hate me because I find you intriguing,XOXO (and a little naive)

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

OK, SAG... this thread is so much fluff I can't believe I'm still on it... but I like your parents... so I keep on typing...

But I have a conspiracy theory here...

I think that Hope4Others, Caliber, and SuperApostateGirl are all one and the same.... maybe it's one person with multiple personalities....I've seen a pic of Hope4, but not of the other 2.... so maybe she's the only real person and she has invented alter egos.....

They all say "tee hee hee" in almost every post.... and they share the same sense of humor.... so maybe Hope is SAG and is Caliber...

But the way, I'm not naive... I know my hugs and kisses when I see them...

Is this enuf fluff for u SAG? or should I say Hope?

A@G

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

Welcome Super Apostate girl

You are right your MOM Hope4others is a definite JWD addict she joined here about the same time I did and she has 2500 more posts than I do. I am addicted to this site too, I love it. I just don't talk as much as your Mom. LOL

I am so happy you have joined us here

Velvet

• SuperApostateGirl
    SuperApostateGirl

Oh AAG please! Of course I'm gonna say Tee,Hee genetics can be soo daunting! And really with my parents work do you

think there up this early in the morning? and really my mother is funny but not as ridiculously as funny as I am,Ha,Ha.

I think sometimes you may require a little Fluff once awhile,seeing how serious you are,Tee,Hee!

XOXO

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    I think that Hope4Others, Caliber, and SuperApostateGirl are all one and the same.... maybe it's one person with multiple personalities....I've seen a pic of Hope4, but not of the other 2.... so maybe she's the only real person and she has invented alter egos.....

Can't believe I missed all this Cr*p.....well now that you've seen the lovely daughter on face book.....this theory is blown out the window.....and

what do you mean I emailed a picture of caliber to you.....lol

And at least I have spell check....lol

h40

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Love your nick/avatar and I love your mom, she is smart, funny and a superfine apostate. Welcome!

• Greensleeves
    Greensleeves

Super Girl, I didn't take the time to read all of the posts in this thread. I don't care, I want to talk to you.

It is evident to me that being hung up on apostisism is as bad as being a JW. I came to this forum to meet people that have the same past as me. Not many do.

Supergirl, you don't have to be an apostate because your parents are. Hating the witnesses is a disfunction. I can't think of anything worse than following in the footsteps of a family that devotes tons of time to a forum that hates the Witnesses.

I personally came here because I like talking to people that experienced the same things. But I have found many have not, and they look for a reason to hate the JW's and they have very little else to make them feel worthy.

I am glad this site is going to disappear. I see good in JW's and I try to avoid the hate that is present here. I think people that spend their time hating are people that will always be sad.

I will miss you super apostate girl. Don't listen to your parents. Find your own way. You shouldn't have to inherit their bitterness towards the WTS. Life is too short for the mentality common to this forum.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit