Help! My parents are addicted to this site!

by SuperApostateGirl 70 Replies latest social relationships

• blondie
    blondie

People tend to be intense and prolific posters when they are new to JWD. I have noticed that several posters that averaged 100+ posts have dropped down in posting. Or you can be like me and here 7 years later but some times only posting 2 or 3 times a day.

Welcome, your parents contribute a lot to JWD.

Blondie

• llbh
    llbh

Hi Superapostate girl.

You have lovely parents who work hard. so why not let them chill out here. ?

They have worked hard in bringing you all up, so now it is time for them to enjoy themselves

Enjoy your time here and welcome

Regards David

• SuperApostateGirl
    SuperApostateGirl

Trust me people! They can spend all the time they want on here at least there no streaking across the District Assembly Stage yet! Maybe next year?! Ask them about their naked polar bear run they do every New Years? That alone is a topic! As far as posting ,my parents have far more to say than I do! LOL! But just for the record:

I STARTED THE REVOLUTION IN THIS FAMILY,hence SUPERAPOSTATEGIRL!

• Hope4Others
  • free2think
    free2think

I thought she was your daughter Hope4.

You have awesome parents SAG.

• caliber
    caliber

SuperApostateGirl

God help the parents now for sure ! tee hee hee ! ...S.A.G...... it's better than hag !

Caliber

• beksbks
    beksbks

hehe

Little did I know when I started reading this thread that I would be meeting the offspring (extremely intelligent offspring) of one of my favorite posters!

Good for you Hope

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Welcome SAG. My kids call me an addict. lol. They do enjoy hearing some of the stuff here although they probably would deny it to death. Good to see you here. Welcome again!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I am wondering if anyone knows about any support groups for addicted computer users? Anyone? Anyways I'll still enjoy my morning coffee with my mom when she's busy plucking away

There probably are. I want to know, too. I am just as, if not more, addicated to JWD.

You have great parents by the way, you LUCKY LUCKY, girl.

• free2think
    free2think
    ...S.A.G...... it's better than hag !

Definitely lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit