PAIN

by Maddie 36 Replies latest social entertainment

• Maddie
    Maddie

crumpet - - I think even if you had said nothing they may have decided to throw in the towel as it were anyway. My family began the shunning before i was disfellowshipped as did numerous friends and I'd only stopped attending meetings for a short while and none of them had witnessed my trangressions, so they try you and execute the sentence before you even get to a judicial in some cases.

Thats how it seems to beand I do feel that I've been tried, found guilty without having committed a crime and then been executed.

Hortensia - As far as I know grandparents don't have any rights by law any way. There is a chance that the law will grant access if a bond has been formed with the child, but in my case she is only one year old so I wouldn't win on those grounds. I am very sorry that your poor sister is being treated so cruelly after such a tragic loss of her son.

Avengers and PEC - Thank you

Maddie

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

I know how you feel, I could not see my 2 Granddaughters until they where 8 and 9 years old. I miss out when they were babys. I had no Pictures of them when they were growing up. When the girls where older, I let them know they had a grandmother that love them. They live in Kentucky, ever time I go there I see them. I got pictures of them now. Give it time, keep in touch with them, anyway you can. I sent cards to them the parents through them out, but the parents are not around all the time. Don,t give up.

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Maddie))))))))))))))))))))))

• Robdar
    Robdar
    The past few days have been terrible for me as I agonise over so many things. Self-doubt about myself are tormenting me most of the time as perhaps I could of handled things better, or even kept my mouth shut about my feelings. Maybe I should of made the ultimate sacrifice and lived the lie, then I wouldn't of lost them. I just find it so difficult to not be honest about my feelings - whether they be right or wrong.

This is exactly how your son and dil want you to feel. They want you to suffer and come back to the fold. I would tell you to ignore them but unfortunately they have your grandbaby and are obviously willing to use her to hurt you.

In the US, a grandparent can sue for the right to see their grandchildren. It might be worth checking into.

(((((Maddie)))))

• choosing life
    choosing life

Maddie,

I have been walking on eggshells to avoid a similar situation with my grandchild. It seems the society is encouraging a more hard line stance on those who fade and discontinue meetings.

So far, so good for me, but I feel very sorry for your loss. I know how much I love my grandson. All I can say is hang in there and hopefully the situation will change. Sometimes it's best to just not talk about our doubts with our family still in. If that's what it takes, I can wait till they are more receptive or never.

Shame on them! And best wishes for you and your granchild.

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Dear, dear Maddie, I've missed you.

So sorry to hear of the pain you're going through. Try to remember that you are dealing with cult personalities here, your real son and daughter in law are probably grieving too.

I too hope that one day soon this heinous cult will fall apart and our loved ones will escape but most of me thinks it will limp on to the bitter end.

Why don't you try writing letters/posstcards to your grandaughter (like my mother in law who's shunning us does to our kids) - I think they'll find it hard to destroy communication to her from her 'grandmother' as when she's older, she may well ask the question "did my grandmother ever write to me??? what happened to the letters??? Just a thought.

Remember, although I'm miles away now, I'm still your friend.

Always

Sam x

• paybacktime19
    paybacktime19

I was not trying to be cold about the family part because there is no pain like silence from your family.

• Maddie
    Maddie

sweet pea - I have thought about sending letters and presents to my grand daughter when she is old enough to understand. I suspect her parents will withold them from her though but will try any way. I hope you are happy in your new home and will always think of you as a friend too - albeit long distance.

paybacktime - I know you didn't mean to sound cold, bless you

choosing life - I hadn't said anything to them for a while so I think they must of been influenced somehow, maybe there is a new crackdown by the borg as you said.

robdar - Emotional blackmail is their number one control tactic, but it won't ever get me back to the KH again. The thought makes me feel nauseous! I hate all they stand for nearly as much as I love my family.

Barbie doll - There are so many of us that have been alienated from our loved ones like this and I cry evertime I think about all the suffering caused by the evil borg. I hope it all turns out well for you and your family too.

Maddie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit