Do YOU Look Like YOUR Avatar/JWD mini-pic

by RAYZORBLADE 115 Replies latest jw friends

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Well, he does have my eyes....but it's my son, not me in my avatar.

Coffee

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Mine is John Locke from Lost, so no I do not look anything like him.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Yeah, I look the same, except it was a few years ago. In the last year I have dropped +20 pounds, have been in an extreme exercise program so I've muscled up and slimmed down, and the biggest change you'd probably see in the avatar is that I haven't cut my hair in six months! Lori looks the same, beautiful as ever. She tells me the longer hair on me takes about 10 years off me, and the getting really fit also helps with that. Maybe she's being nice!

S4

• Lady Zombie
    Lady Zombie

Of course its me, Dr. Chandra. Where is Dave? He left the Discovery and hasn't returned.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I do not currently have long hair, but I have had in the past. And I have often had a guitar in my hands.

• sacolton
    sacolton

Yep, it's me.

Without the mask:

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

no I do not look like Rachel RAY

• TinyDancer124
    TinyDancer124

It's what I looked like a few months ago when the pic was taken. I think I still look the same.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well, both me and the hubby would like to be that thin again. We're not huge but we could stand to drop a few pounds for health and aesthetic reasons.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Yup tis me, mind you I was morphed into Jezibel for the pic, hehehe. But its my face and hair.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit