Do YOU Look Like YOUR Avatar/JWD mini-pic

by RAYZORBLADE 115 Replies latest jw friends

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead
    A@G, I periodically change my avatar. This is a self pic taken at my desk (now in the corner office...tee hee hee) last week.

Well Sweetieface,

You certainly don't look like you'll be born in 5 years time... and you don't look Ecuadorean either. Or are you?

I served there doing missionary work for a cult for 5 years when I was a brainwashed JW... tee hee hee

A@G

• LayingLow
    LayingLow

I look just like mine. I even carry a sword sometimes.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Well a few of you, as expected have funny remarks associated with your avatars.

Someone in the Great NYC area hates that word: I know. But even 'I' had to check the definitions...and well you old codger..you're just going to have to get used to it.

A ha!

Shamus100 - you are a good lookin' lad, but you always have retarded avatars.

What's with your oil induced coma products of self reflection?

Tsk! Tsk!

JK666 - I hope to heck that D.U.I./D.W.I. gets straightened out, coz were itchin' to meet your mad ass.

Ninja: wherever you are in the Glasgow area - please 'pull our finger'.

Later,
    The Blade

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

My avatar is a picture of me the day Peters milk company stopped making vanilla honeycomb shakes.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Yes it is I! And that is all I have to say about that. Uh hum!

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

I have put my face up before and will again when I can be arsed to take a new shot. The current avatar is a Balinese goddess carved into the foyer of a rather swanky hotel I stayed in recently.

• witnessgirl
    witnessgirl

Yes, it's me. But I don't get loose issues of the mags any more and the only songbooks left in the house are hardcover. (I honestly thought I'd gotten rid of the songbooks years ago but recently came across two hardcover copies in a closet, along with a few genuinely neat surprises that I thought for sure I'd gotten rid of--purple Kingdom Interlinear, two green 1961 NWTs, and, best of all, a copy of the old "Divine Purpose" book that was sort of a forerunner to "Proclaimers".)

• Not Feeling It
    Not Feeling It
    Yes I do really like this one...tried to change a few times, but I always gravitate back to this

H4O, Do you like Cry For Dawn or just like the picture? I've never read that book but I do like many other comics.

• Pandoras cat
    Pandoras cat

Just the color of the eyes!!

Meow

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes that is me on my 80th birthday....

Billzfan...you are a hottie And even at MY age I will second that stateman a REAL HOTTIE!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit