Will Jesus EVER return?

by Fisherman 71 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Oh no, they will be resurrected to judgement.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Nope , but the mythology that surrounds him will live on in one or another

Religion will see to that

Personally I think the WTS is slowly going to crumble down , too many false prophecy's and the inter-net that exposes them all

You can't establish faith like that it just doesn't work..

• parakeet
    parakeet

snowbird wrote: "People from all nations and all times will tear their clothes in lament. Oh, Yes."

Sounds like a good time will be had by all. I'm sending my RSVP now for that party. I'm bringing the chips and dip.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    snowbird wrote: "People from all nations and all times will tear their clothes in lament. Oh, Yes."

Actually, the credit should go to Eugene Peterson who wrote The Message Bible.

Sounds like a good time will be had by all. I'm sending my RSVP now for that party. I'm bringing the chips and dip.

Tearing clothes and lamenting are indicative of mourning. If you want to be part of the good time, better RSVP the wedding feast of the Lamb.

Sylvia

• sacolton
    sacolton

Yes, He will return.

There is some confusion in the translation of when Jesus said He was coming soon. Actually, the correct translation is He will be coming quickly. Meaning when He does return - things will happen fast.

In my heart, I know He will return. Just thinking about it makes my heart leap for joy.

Amen! Come, Lord Jesus!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Maran atha ! 1Cor 16:22

Sylvia

• John Doe
    John Doe

Sylvia, you don't really believe that tripe, do you?

• snowbird
    snowbird

Tripe! Your mouth needs a good sudsing with Octagon soap, young man!

Sylvia

• John Doe
    John Doe

Hagus?

• Twitch
    Twitch

Sure, if you believe in miracles

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit