I think I made "The List"

by RR 47 Replies latest jw friends

• RR
    RR
    The most common term they liked to use was "Evil Slave."

Yep ... I've been called that by a number of JW's I've come in contact with.

• RR
    RR
    In the car group I would have said you must be apostate and then marked your door down as a do not call.

LOL ... we use to call them "bird food"

Rev 19:17-18 "And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God; That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great."

• RR
    RR
    Arguments with JWs never get anywhere. They will change the subject when the facts cannot be refuted.

I remember years ago when the JW's attempted to contact me because my subscription had expired. I had a P.O. Box, and they tried to get my actual address from the Postal Service. What they didn't know was that I worked for the Postal Service, and my P.O. Box was at the office I worked at. The Post Master knowing me but not giving them any information, took their name and number. So I called. He was the P.O. of the congregation and wanted to visit and talk, I told him right off that I was a Bible Student, and asked if he still wanted to come over, he said yes. so he and his wife came over. It was around 6 pm, we had just finished dinner, they stayed until 10 pm, no lie. We talked about everything under the sun. Everywhere we differed. Then we bagan to discuss Watchtower beliefs. He brushed aside EVERYTHING I had to say about what the Witnesses teach and believe. Said I was misinformed, when I told him I read it myself from their own publications, he said, I must have read it wrong, that he was with the Witnesses some 57 years and he never heard of such a thing.

I invited him and his wife to my study, they were a bit apprehensive, I assured them I wasn't a serial killer, that I just wanted to show them something. When they came in, their jswa dropped to the ground, as they saw every book by the Society ever published, I then took a book off the shelf and showed him where I got my information from. He began to stutter, and said that they had to go as they had another study to visit. I looked at them and asked "at 10 pm???" He said, "yes, it's a late study".

They ran out of the house, like salesman who just visited "The Munsters".

RR

• M.J.
    M.J.

:Who says that all other Christians are part of Babylon the Great, an empire of false religion led by Satan?

If the WTS in fact does not hold a monopoly on God's Spirit, AND, they attribute every work, sign and wonder carried out by all other Christians not to God's Spirit but to Satan and the demons...Then logically they would be blaspheming the Spirit of God as per Matt 12:22-32.

• RR
    RR

Seems I definitely made "the list".

A few weeks ago, as I was sitting in my mail truck, I saw a Pioneer, and I beeped at her and got out of my track and asked her for the magazines, she went into her presentation, I took the mags and she asked me what my name was I told her Rolando Rodriguez, her eyes bugged out, her lips began to quiver, her mouth opened, but nothing came out, she pointed her finger at me and finally it came out, like an episode of Casper the Friendly ghost, "a Gh-Gh-Gh-Ghooooostttt!!!!". She said "You! It's you! You're the one!" She turned around and ran to her car and peeled out of there like someone who visited 1313 Mockingbird Lane for the first time (for you youngsters, that's a Munsters reference). It's official ... I've been deonized by the Witnesses.

RR

• minimus
    minimus

What is involved in being "deonized"?

• minimus
    minimus

Distilled is better, you know.

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

RR,

Great story. You know, you could get something started at the Apostafests with a "I Made THE List" tee shirt.

• carla
    carla

My jw has used the term anti christ about everybody who is not a jw a number of times before. Maybe Passive Suicide has not been to a meeting in awhile?

• RR
    RR

Minimus aske: What is involved in being "deonized"?

Sorry that was a typo, I left out the "m", it should be demonized.

RR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit