I think I made "The List"

by RR 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

Headline, russelite beats rutherfordite to pulp. Heehee.

S

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    She looked at me and said "amazing, I've never heard it explained quite that way before."

I'm guessing she was reprimanded when they got back to the car.

• oompa
    oompa

I see some serious poontang in your future antichrist.................oompa

oops you are married...so get her blessing or use self control....

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Wow, way for that guy to run away. At least you've got someone thinking now...it may lay dormant for a time, but it'll be there....

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

I always thought that the JWs called the Bible Students "Evil Slave." In fact back in 1983 I purchased several of Russell's books from the Laymen's Home Missionary Movement. Later I told this older sister, who was looking for Russell's books to complete her theocratic library, that Divine Plan of The Ages had been reprinted and that I had an extra copy if she wanted it. She accepted and when I gave the book to her, the first thing she asked was is this published by the "Evil Slave?" I fibbed and told her it was done by a republishing house and that she could compare it with the Watchtower edition that was in the congregation library. She accepted it and thanked me for the book.

• RR
    RR

Actually, C.T. Russell use to publish under the name Laymen's Home Missionary Movement, so technically, you didn't fib.

RR

• yknot
    yknot

I wish I could have been a fly on the wall.......or you could have recorded it to a MP3

That is too funny...

• Sway
    Sway

Man, that is pretty rude of that elder. I mean, he was the one that came to your door, not the other way around. To call someone the Antichrist just because you have some scriptural differences is way out of line. But knowing the JWs, it doesn't surprise me. Also, the Antichrist has already been identified--it's that Damien kid from those Omen movies.

• passive suicide
    passive suicide

Your story was great....until the Antichrist part.....at which point I have to call Bullshit.....That is not a term witnesses use/nor believe in. Sorry man. better luck next time.

• nameless_one
    nameless_one
    Your story was great....until the Antichrist part.....at which point I have to call Bullshit.....That is not a term witnesses use/nor believe in. Sorry man. better luck next time.

Scroll up to Blondie's post, which gives WT quotes regarding the term.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit