Witness fear of demons why?

by donny 45 Replies latest jw experiences

• truth.ceeker
    truth.ceeker

Why do they fear them in such a way when I read in Jude:

Jud 1:6 And those angels not having kept their first place, but having deserted their dwelling-place, He has kept in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of a great Day;

Maybe I'm taking this out of context, so feel free to correct me, but doesn't this mean that the demons are not really behind the bad things?

..truth.ceeker..

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Fear and coercion is part of their regulated programing that they get indoctrinated with, the devil is all around causing hurt and damage to people every where.

The end result of this explains your wife's actions.

Human psychology can be weak at times and can be controlled by the suggestion of fear and danger, very much like the after effects

of a young person watching a horror picture. This imprints a cautionary action to the person that took in the information.

Jws utilize the suggestion of fear very well

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

scaired out of your wits = unable to think

• jakmarx
    jakmarx

Classic experiances of this:

My room mate was insisting he was hearing people walk round the flat at night and that it was demons. His reason for raising the point was because he wanted to know if i brought anything into the house.

I jokingly told him "apart from a cursed monkey claw & all my voodoo stuff, no nothing new". he didnt find it funny and when onto to explain his encounter.

Turns out the DEMON. Was me, due to my medication im suvering with sleep walking and insomnia.

Classic.

Another being the TALE OF THE TALKING WARDROBE. YES. a talking wardbrode. that wouldnt burn.. scares me people belive this stuff. I wat sort of stylish demon would possess a wardrobe... "does my bum look big in this".

• beerose
    beerose

I am kinda with funky derek on the demon thing.According to JW's "worldly" people are associated with demons,the demons already have us!So naturally demons focus on the "truth"because demons want to lead the "true"Godly humans away!Everyone knows JW's are not "worldly"right,WRONG some act more "worldly" than "Godly"!

• beerose
    beerose

Sorry I forgot to add,I think they let some loose in my house,so I'd go looking for them to get rid of them!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit