Witness fear of demons why?

by donny 45 Replies latest jw experiences

• beksbks
    beksbks

Catbert

When I was about 10, I had a "worldly" friend who came over quite a bit. How my mother allowed this, I don't know, I guess she was just weak. Anyway, for some reason this little girl took off her St. Christopher medal and ended up leaving it at my house that day. I lay in bed that night, stiff as a board and sweating, every creak making my stomach turn, cuz I just knew it was demons. I was so terrified, I couldn't even move to get rid of the medal or call my mom.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

demons suck, like why pay attention to such hobbled creatures?

watch "The Convent" by my BFF Chaton:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0217331/

Randy

• kwr
    kwr

Demons are real. I often see them in my house and they are constantly attempting to enter my mind. You can make fun of them all you want but even Jesus dealt with demons.

• kwr
    kwr

http://infowars-shop.stores.yahoo.net/temacoma.html Here is a encyclopedia about demons and the illumanti.

• james_woods
    james_woods

kwr - are you just joking around?

If so, I remind you that this is actually a pretty serious topic. There have been many documented cases of untreated JW mental illnesses being hidden by this "demonic fetish" that has long existed in their organization.

The Illuminati? I doubt you will find much interest in that here.

BTW, if you are a true believer in these occult shenanigans, then what are you doing here?

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Sheesh! Everyone knows you can't just toss demonized stuff out, it will just come back in. You have to burn it.

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23
    No Hell? Lets replace it with Armageddon and the constant threat of demonic attack.

I don't really think it's healthy for me to talk to demons, I just find that so much of what they say is true..They are super observant...

• VM44
    VM44

that the demon must have entered the apartment through something recently brought in.

I would like ask a JW who believes the above to give one example in the Bible where a demon had attached itself to an inanimate object.

This is a non-Biblical superstitious belief that The Watchtower encourages its members to hold!

• Sway
    Sway

I agree with Dogpatch, it's a mind control thing. The WT has the dubs convinced that if they leave, the demons will pounce on them and do.....something. There are plenty of real-life things to worry about without cowering in the corner thinking that some spirit is out to get you.

When I was a kid I grew up watching the old gothic horror movies.......vampires, good vs evil type films and loved them. When I was a witness, it was something I really missed. Now I watch the scary shows, and no, the TV doesn't levitate or anything like that.

• passive suicide
    passive suicide

Jeezus.......I'm sorry you lost all those mags.......Ditto on the pain thing man.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit