Cyril Lykkebo Malka

by Kent 82 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

Ok, to save any confusion and misunderstanding I will put it more clearly:

I know for a fact that posts by Malka and Scorpyo have been made from the same computer. If you want to dispute that you can but I never bluff .

I could have been wrong about how you found the thread but this is not really important. The fact is that it appears you are making posts using different names to make it look as though someone else is 'backing you up'.

• Malka
    Malka

Hi Simon,

Let me put it clearly myself:

I know for a fact that posts by Malka and Scorpyo have been made from the same computer. If you want to dispute that you can but I never bluff .
    You are mistaking then ;-). But you are not correct... If you are as good as you say, then you *know* it is not correct :-)

I am not sure this is the kind of post for this group, and you are welcome to follow this discussion up in private.

I could have been wrong about how you found the thread but this is not really important.
    Well, it is, as it is the start of your conspiracy theory... You are wrong about it, and you know it as well.

Now come with facts, eventually in private if you prefer or stop that.

Regards

Cyril

• Simon
    Simon

I know I am not mistaken but I do not intend to start trying to 'proove' things to you as I see little point in it. If you want to keep up with your charade then that is fine.

There is no conspiracy theory - I commented on the stats because it seemed to fit the facts and was a logical explanation for how you found the thread once I had determined that the two accounts were being used from the same computer. Whether this is true or untrue does not alter the fact of the two accounts being used most likely in an attempt to mislead.

• Britt Malka
    Britt Malka

No, it is neither a scorpio nor a fox. It is a Bat! Like the famous mailprogram, we sell by the way. Chasson thought that Cyril sold software, but he was wrong, ha, ha.... It is I, who sell software. I even make money doing so, oh, wicked, wicked me...

You can try The Bat! free for 30 days. It is almost immune to virus and worms, like Nimda, Batworm etc.

Take a look and download at http://www.malkadesign.com/pc/the_bat.exe

Thank you :)

--
    Britt Malka
    www.malka.dk - www.etsectera.com

• Simon
    Simon

Sure ... I'm going to download and run an exe?!

DO I LOOK STUPID !? (er... don't answer that)

• Britt Malka
    Britt Malka

I will answer, though. No, you don't look stupid, but this exe is safe enough. You can also download at http://www.ritlabs.com

I have made my own worm, though. If you like, I could send it to you?

--
    Britt Malka

• chasson
    chasson

Now Britt make his own add...

The ridiculous don't stop you...

Bye

Charles

• Britt Malka
    Britt Malka

To Chasson,

Now Britt make his own add...
    Her, Chasson, not "his".

The ridiculous don't stop you...
    No, you don't, but I wouldn't go so far as to call you that, though. These are your own words.

--
    Britt Malka

• xmd
    xmd
    No, it is neither a scorpio nor a fox. It is a Bat! Like the famous mailprogram, we sell by the way. Chasson thought that Cyril sold software, but he was wrong, ha, ha.... It is I, who sell software. I even make money doing so, oh, wicked, wicked me...

It seem that Britt is to afraid to answer maybe because some mindless sea organization crue could maybe recognize our new trolling friend during their investigation so I' decide to expose him more accurately but metaphoricaly too. I hope that the bat-troll or Britt will be now answer freely without scientologist's fear to my question....

--
    [email protected]

• xmd
    xmd
    Hi,

Hi Mr 'Scorpyo' aka Cyril Malka aka the Bat-Troll...

Well it is correct. The guys news *are* used in The danish newspaper "Kristeligt Dagblad". His news about Jedi religion was used in KD the 18/10.

Your news mr Malka stop joking !
    It's a Reuter news.
    You first read it on fr.soc.sectes newsgroup, a guy called Ozzy started a thread : "la secte StarWars!" - i.e the Starwar Cult" (11/10/2001) - < [email protected]> - quoting a french Reuter's news that he found on a Web portal.

Then you answered to this guy (14/10/2001)- < [email protected]> - extensively quoting an english Reuter news

Pas d'inquiétudes à avoir... Jedi n'est pas et ne sera pas considéré comme religion. Loin de là. C'est en tout cas ce que nous annonce l'Agence Reuters :-)
    === Reuters ===
    Census Officials Blunt Jedi Campaign
    LONDON (Reuters) - The Force will not be with you despite many Star
    Wars fans registering their religion as Jedi Knight in this year's
    British census.
    Officials said on Thursday there was ``absolutely no possibility'' of
    Jedi appearing as a choice of religion on future census forms after
    officials created a code for Jedi to help them analyze responses to
    the 2001 population survey.
    ``Because a certain number of people were likely to have put Jedi
    Knight as a response to that question, it has been included as a code
    simply to help speed the forms through the machine-readers,'' a
    spokesman for the Office of National Statistics told Reuters.
    ``All that will happen is that it will be recorded as 'Other','' he
    said. ``It certainly does not mean it is recognized as a religion.''
    An email campaign had circulated before the national survey in April
    aiming to persuade up to 10,000 people to enter themselves as
    followers of the science-fiction films' mystical faith -- with its
    mantra ``May the Force be with you.''
    The spokesman said it was up to Parliament to decide on what questions appeared in the next census, due in 2011.
    ``There is absolutely no possibility of it appearing on the census
    form,'' he said.
    ``We will not be using taxpayers' money to publish how many people put'Jedi' in,'' he added
    So Bat-Troll, please explain us where are your 'credits' on this story which allow you to speak about a Reuter News as 'your' news ?
    [Snip]
    --
    [email protected]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit