Cyril Lykkebo Malka

by Kent 82 Replies latest jw friends

• Malka
    Malka

Hi Chasson...

You don't have much to do, do you? :-)

I am happy to have you in my fan club though :-)

I can send you an signed exemplar of the picture if you wish... yes?

Cyril

• chasson
    chasson

Hi Cyril,

Great tatoo ;-) !

We are not talkin about your tatoo's back but about your tatoo's on your shoulder...

Bye

Charles

• Malka
    Malka

Hi Chasson

Great tatoo ;-) !
    Thanks... made in Denmark. It was actually send on TV while it was made. It was by... chance... they were making a report on piercing/tatooing, and I happened to be there.

But my wife being really jalous, I would take care, if I were you, as you keeping pictures of me on your site...

Anyway, whether or not I am tatooed, I still am not Scorpyo... Sorry about that :-)

Cyril

• Britt Malka
    Britt Malka

To Chasson,

Your links doesn't work, but I can see that you have saved pictures of Cyril with a naked arm on your homepage. I am the only one who is allowed to have pictures of Cyril naked, or with clothes, and I am very jaloux, so in the nearest future I would watch very carefully not to step on any landmines, if I were you.

As for the speed of your discovery I am glad that you don't work with Scientology, because then they could have found us just as fast. I still hope, though, that they do not use Google or anything advanced like that... Brrr.....

--
    Britt Malka
    www.malka.dk - www.etsectera.com

• chasson
    chasson

Five minutes of panic, before the apparition of this beautiful fax's tatoo ?

Bye

Charles

• Xena
    Xena
    No... This is not a scorpio... It is a Fox :-)

lol I may be blonde but even I can tell a fox from a scorpio...and that my friend is a scorpio!!!!

• chasson
    chasson

Hi Cyril and Britt...

so in the nearest future I would watch very carefully not to step on any landmines, if I were you
    Oh menaces another time, a simple question, why have you let a webcam on your site, if we must not see it ?

And Cyril as a good husband:

But my wife being really jalous, I would take care, if I were you, as you keeping pictures of me on your site...
    Ok i will take care, only the time for others to see the beatiful scorpyo on your shoulder and the beautiful fox on your back ?

I will never made a website, with that, i have no time or interested in the Malka's family.

Another point Britt, if Cyril love to be stupid (Simon has proved the Scorpyo's story by Ip adress) this is not our responsability if scientology will used it, this is yours. Remember...

Bye

Charles

• Malka
    Malka

Hi Simon.

I am amazed & flabberghasted that in all the pages on all the web sites that Scorpyo happened to find this thread so quickly! However, I know from my own regular reviews of web traffic stats reports that it's clear when someone has put a new link to your site as it shows up as a new referer.
    Your theory falls down already here:

I can give you my stats, this link isn't on it. I was made aware of this thread by others. You might read it on my first appearance. On this date, the link to my page still does not appear on my stats.

But if this is how he found it, how could Scorpyo have access to Malka's web stats?
    He doesn't.

Maybe that would also explain why their posts have been from the same computer? (although it could still be two separate people)
    May I say: You're bluffing. As I even don't write with the same computer... I have written on this thread from at least three differents: A job somewhere, at my home, and at my new computer that I just changed...

How could Scorpyo and I then write from the same machine?

Now, I personally don't know what any of this is about as I can't speak French, Danish, Swedish or anything other than "good ole English" and non of the sites make any sense to me whatsoever but I can tell when something is not as it appears.
    Well yes: You jump to conclusions without having anything concrete and on an assumption that I (or Scorpyo) have been made aware of this thread by a stat... As told, I was made aware by people, not by stats.

Hope this make some sense to someone!
    Not much, no, but I am sure those are details for some of the people here... It doesn't need to be true or to be solid to be believed in... :-)

Regards,

Cyril

• chasson
    chasson

Hi Cyril,

May I say: You're bluffing. As I even don't write with the same computer... I have written on this thread from at least three differents: A job somewhere, at my home, and at my new computer that I just changed...
    Oh another evil men who wants to insult this poor Malka without reason, your life is so hard Cyril, all this people telling what you don't want they tell. Welcome in the family, Simon, now this is the perfect example of what it has happened between Cyril and me. When you say something different to Cyril, you're bluffing...

Bye

Charles

• chasson
    chasson

Remember Cyril, when i will remove the picture of you on my site, don't say everywhere that this is you that have made that and that i have violated your copyright... ;-)

You have two day to sue me ;-)

Bye

Charles

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit