Cyril Lykkebo Malka

by Kent 82 Replies latest jw friends

• Malka
    Malka

Over and out :-)

Now, the new version, with documents online about Soren Bo Henriksen and his Dialogos Counselling has just been uploaded. (01:38 AM GMT +1)

Everyone is free to see it and the necessary documents scanned and all. It can be found at: http://www.multimania.com/counselling

It is in Danish :-)

Of course, I will still give more informations or documentation to anyone who ask in email, if more is necessary.

Say hello to your friends from Scientology from me, Soren :-)

Thanks for your help Scorpyo.

Over and out.

Cu all out there.

Cyril

• Henriksen
    Henriksen

To Cyril:

Since you asked, Soeren. I have putted back my site about you and the things you have done online again. It can be found at
    http://www.multimania.com/counselling
    Yes I asked, but why don't you answer my questions?

Your "story" on your multimania-site has nothing to do with my questions what so ever. It only shows you as a very gifted fantasy novelist with absolutely no sense for reality. The main point of you site is to display me as a man who tries to be a copy of you, and as it fails you wants to give the reader the impression that I since then have tried to fight against you because I couldn't be you.

Is that a way to give documentation to your claims?

What will they see? When you can't answer you simply tell a lie!
    Well Cyril, listen to yourself!

I noticed that you didn't answer the questions I asked, but speak about something else. You refer to a news. I have actually complained about your site to Get2net to make it removed. It was removed shortly after. If it isn't on purpose, it is a funny coincidence, and of course I will change this...
    Get real Cyril. Since the end of December 2000 there have been no documents on http://hjem.get2net.dk/dialogos.counselling/ onlylinks to the site http://www.dialogos-counselling.dk.

Further more: How can you give complains to non-existing documents?

And by the way: On December 5th I contacted Get2net A/S and asked them to give me an answer on whether or not the site http://hjem.get2net.dk/dialogos.counselling/ have been or is closed by them. The Customer Service at Get2net A/S wrote to me on the same day with this answer:

"After a check of our database on this custom number xxx I have not found anything that indicates that the website is closed nor have been closed.
    Signed,
    Get2net Kundeservice"

Did you or did you not help The Scientology just to get me down?

You never frankly answered this question, but speak of something else.

Well, then read my answer once again!

bye
    SBR Henriksen

• chasson
    chasson

Hi Cyril,

Very funny:

Did you or did you not help The Scientology just to get me down?

You never frankly answered this question, but speak of something else.

There is a question which must be answered before this one ?
    Why scientology have asked Soren to testimony if you was or not was a counsulting of Danish's ex-JW group ?

Could it be possible that you have claimed that to a judge to prove your ability to be an expert in the danish's scientology case ?
    If it was not true and Soren has proved that, who is responsible ?

You want Soren to lie ? You think that you can make a diffamory website against a guy and after that he will helped you when you lie ?
    Curious Logic.

Bye

Charles

Bye

Charles

• Britt Malka
    Britt Malka

To Chasson,

Actually, when you have lied and recognised it, you don't care.
    Actually, I have not lied. If you don't know the difference between writing something that you think is true, and deliberately tell a lie, then I guess you still have a lot to learn.

I still don't care about the title of my husband. I know you do, and I know that SBH does - a lot! That's how some people are. We were once employed by a firm that thought that the most important thing about their employees were that they wore a tie. Of course we quitted them.

... Oh, but I guess I have to explain to you... We quit, because we find that quality and knowledge is more important than the signs anyone can use: tie, title, suit...

Talking about lies - you wrote that Cyril lived in Tours, which is not true. You wrote that he promises to cure people for 1500 F for three hours, which is not true, and now you write something strange about et-sect-era:

Where danish's ex-jw paid 7$ to read what it is freely available on JW.com and online newspaper.
    I guess you mean that a (or several?) Danish ex-jw('s) paid 7$ (whereever this amount came from, as we only accept DKK or €) to read something that other people also has written? (Please, do not answer.)

Perhaps, but if they do pay for our online-paper, it must be because they think that we write things in a manner that others do not. Or they think that our news or informations are more reliable. I don't know, I haven't asked them, and I will not.

I don't know why Cyril was so motived to say in the beginning of his Internet's participation, that he has connection with the University of Paris VII, when he has leaved France at the age of 18. You can't graduate at the age of 18 years in this university, you must take 4 years after the "Bac" to graduate.
    It is a bit hard to understand your English, but I guess that you mean that Cyril was motivated to say that he had a connection with the University, when he left France etc... Still I don't quite understand, but I will try to answer what I guess is your meaning:

No, Cyril did not go to the university, *while* he was in France.

I will stop this conversation with a quote from todays horoscope for Cyril, as I know that you are very interessted in that sort of stuff:

LIBRA The new week starts on a positive note. Everyone respects your
    gentle, upbeat approach. The best leaders inspire rather than dictate.
    Your time has come at last.

--
    Britt Malka
    www.malka.dk - www.etsectera.com

• chasson
    chasson

Hi Britt,

Actually, I have not lied. If you don't know the difference between writing something that you think is true, and deliberately tell a lie, then I guess you still have a lot to learn.
    As in Denmark, psycho-analyst is not a recognised title in France, that's all. You have lied. In France no psycho-analyst could be an expert in court, you could be an expert in court if you have graduate to be psychiatr, or psycholog not psycho-analyst. In France, Cyril could not be an expert in court as he is in Denmark.

The question is that there are some school of psycho-analyst which have no state's recognisation, your husband has never show us that he was even affiliated at a psycho-analyst's school. Even if he was, this is not an official recognisation but could be a proof of some professionnal recognisation. Where have he studied to be "psycho-analyst" in Denmark or other country ?

Talking about lies - you wrote that Cyril lived in Tours, which is not true. You wrote that he promises to cure people for 1500 F for three hours, which is not true, and now you write something strange about et-sect-era:
    Wouarf, you live in Amboise, tell me "Touraine" is not the country of Tours. Very important lie.

I have talked that Cyril make conference of three hours with the promise that some depressive's person will stop taking pills after this conference who cost 1500 fr, it is absolutelly true.

http://www.malka.com/psychologie/cours.html

Cyril said that "in most of case", (of depression) "there are others possibilities" and

"We can make so many things by ourself, that we could have a positive life (not pink), in a day-life without pills, light and meditation or others."

"In this conference, we have things, consels and methods which give you a better day life."

No, Cyril did not go to the university, *while* he was in France.
    So, what was his connection with the University of Paris VII ? Why has he give that in his Internet's signature ? You could answer ?

Bye

Charles

• Britt Malka
    Britt Malka

To Chasson,

As in Denmark, psycho-analyst is not a recognised title in France, that's all. You have lied.
    Yez, sir, judge!

In France no psycho-analyst could be an expert in court, you could be an expert in court if you have graduate to be psychiatr, or psycholog not psycho-analyst. In France, Cyril could not be an expert in court as he is in Denmark
    Oh, I guess we have to tell that to the lawyer who asked Cyril to help him in the court. In France, that is. I will tell him that the great Chasson says that Cyril could not be an expert here as he is in Denmark.

The question is that there are some school of psycho-analyst which have no state's recognisation, your husband has never show us that he was even affiliated at a psycho-analyst's school.
    Has he not? Oh, that naughty, naughty boy. Has he not shown you that? How could he? He should be spanked! He should be punish by the Lord - or Chasson? Let him strike his vengeance against him... :)

Wouarf, you live in Amboise, tell me "Touraine" is not the country of Tours. Very important lie.
    No, of course, sir Chasson. Your lies are not as important as mine.

So, what was his connection with the University of Paris VII ?
    That is absolutely none of your bussiness.

Why has he give that in his Internet's sigature ?
    Why has he give? Eh? Pourquoi a-t-il donner?

You could answer ?
    Yes, I could.

Very funny, Chasson, but now I have to go to work.

--
    Britt Malka
    www.malka.dk - www.etsectera.com

• chasson
    chasson
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So, what was his connection with the University of Paris VII ?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is absolutely none of your bussiness.

Unfortunatelly, when you make public claims, this is not a private question, because we can ask what was the aims of this claim.

You could answer ?
    Yes, I could.

Very funny, Chasson, but now I have to go to work.

Very funny too. Good works. Don't forget in your work, when you make a news for your website to mention where you have take the information.

Bye

Charles

• chasson
    chasson

Hi Cyril,

It seems to be a scorpyo on your shoulder or not ?

Bye

Charles

• Simon
    Simon

Can I add my input (for what it's worth) ...

The only thread that Scorpyo, Malka & Britt Malka have posted to is this one.

Scorpyo's first post was just a few days after Kent started the thread with a link to Malka's web site.

I am amazed & flabberghasted that in all the pages on all the web sites that Scorpyo happened to find this thread so quickly! However, I know from my own regular reviews of web traffic stats reports that it's clear when someone has put a new link to your site as it shows up as a new referer.

But if this is how he found it, how could Scorpyo have access to Malka's web stats?

unless ...

Scorpyo is Malka!

Maybe that would also explain why their posts have been from the same computer? (although it could still be two separate people)

Now, I personally don't know what any of this is about as I can't speak French, Danish, Swedish or anything other than "good ole English" and non of the sites make any sense to me whatsoever but I can tell when something is not as it appears.

Hope this make some sense to someone!

"Your friendly neighborhood web-slinger oop, 'master'"

• chasson
    chasson

Thanks Simon for your help,

You said:

Maybe that would also explain why their posts have been from the same computer? (although it could still be two separate people)
    Yes, it could, but by the photo i have provided from the webcam of Cyril in France, we can conclude easily that Malka have posted from France.

So, Scorpyo is danish and only his wife is french (the contrary of the Malka's family), so Scorpyo have no access to internet in his home, but has an internet's access in Malka's home in France ;-)

Very serious for a reliable psycho-analyst, Cyril. Well your first thread on JW.com is not the best introduce you could make, try another thread...

Bye

Charles

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit