by leaving-jws 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

These are very interesting stories.

They are a messed up bunch.

• ataloa
    ataloa

".....having no natural affection......"

If these examples don't prove that they have a form of godly devotion, but prove false to its power, I don't know what does.

Let's get back to our educational meeting so we can learn what we are not going to apply in real everyday life.

Blind Pharisaic Arsehats!

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

About 10 years ago when I was attending Mass, one of the parishioners, who was sitting several of rows in front to me, lost consciousness. Our priest quickly noted the woman's plight and stopped the service. Fortunately one of the parishioners in attendance is a medical doctor and another is a Resistered Nurse and when our priest made them aware of the woman's plight they quickly attended to her needs. Our priest asked everyone else to remain seated, be calm, and to pray for the woman's recovery. An anbulance was summoned and the woman was taken to a hospital were she made a complete recovery. The service only resumed after the ambulance attendants had taken the woman to the hospital. The doctor also accompanied her. However, this is how emergencies are cared for in a church of "Babylon the Great." It seems Jehovah's people do things differently. After all Jehovah's show must go on without interruptions.

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

The same thing has happened several times at meetings I've been at. A brother on stage started having a heart attack just a couple of years ago in Long Beach. Two brothers went up on stage and dragged him off lifting him off the groung jjust a bit (the wrong thing to do by the way if anyone knows CPR and first aid). Then another brother wen tup to finish the part. In the meantime they dragged him to the tiny back room and only elders and MSs were allowed to go in. I have been trainined in CPR so I knew they were totally botching it up. But I was DFd at the time, so when I went back and told them I could help I was greeted with stern silence then instructed to go back to my seat, because Jehovah's appointed men were handling it. Eventually they called a sister back who was a nurse. After 15 min. or so they finally decided to call an ambulance, but they didn't want the EMTs to come into the Hall and disturb the meeting. So, they hoisted the elderly fragile brother up again and dragged him outside to wait in the cold for the ambulance. They just stood outside with the brother dangling off the ground supported by two large brothers. They didn't even bring him a chair to sit on. When the EMTs got there they were asking, 'What are you doing with him? Did youy move him? What's going on here?" Sick.

On other occasions I've seen epileptic fits go completely ignored in the middle of songs, a fallen elderly woman on walker at the front of the hall get picked up and moved after she fell, later found to have broken her hip, to get her out of the way of the meeting. A girl I grew up with with Turret's was thrown out her own hall because she was "acting up." I just... don't know anymore. God they are just high and stupid on their religion. They lose their common sense and humanity.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Death To The Slave!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They need to keep things going. It is nothing more than a stage hypnosis session provided by the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger, and if such a trivial situation like someone having a heart attack disrupts it, people in the audience might wake up from the trance. Let that happen, and they might start seeing things a touch more objectively and eventually turn apostate.

• blondie
    blondie

Didn't GB member, Lloyd Barry, die while giving a talk at a convention in Hawaii.

w014/1p.24WeWereaTeam***

On July 2, 1999, my husband and I were at a large gathering of Jehovah’s Witnesses, as we had been thousands of times in our 57 years of marriage. Lloyd was delivering the final address at the district convention in Hawaii that Friday. Suddenly, he collapsed. Despite all efforts to revive him, he died.

w9910/1p.16HeHelpedtoSpreadLight"totheExtremityoftheEarth"***

and tireless Christian efforts of William Lloyd Barry, a member of the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses. Brother Barry died on July 2, 1999, while having a direct part in serving a district convention in Hawaii.

• lancelink
    lancelink

\

I remember once during a service meeting a teenage girl had a seizure.

there was a commotion in the back, the ambulance came,they took her out, and the meeting never missed a beat.

No compassion at all.

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde
    When I attended (a million years ago) there was a sister who had eplilepsy and she would regularly have siezures during the meetings. Uncontrolable shaking fits. It was as if nothing was going on. Just hold her in the chair so she won't drop to the floor, stick a pencil in her mouth so she don't swallow her tounge and carry on.

I remember a boy at a circuit assembly who was having an apparent epileptic seizure. The circuit overseer giving the talk stopped and pointed in his direction--asking that the young man who is making all those contortions, please stop.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

it isn't just lack of compassion, it's lack of common sense. When people are told how to manage every detail of their lives, they lose the ability to think quickly and respond to crises. They were waiting for the leaders to tell them what to do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit