Another year without F1 in the States

by JK666 36 Replies latest jw friends

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

JK- was just going to post that if someone brings up Danica Patrick I am going to Launch myself out my 3rd Floor window. To late, Thanks dinah. Gotta Go . Next post in either from the morgue or hospital:)

• JK666
    JK666

treadn,

Don't croak so soon! We hardly knew ye.

Maybe some year we will attend a GP in the States together. Danica is not worth dying for! Even if she was naked.

JK

• llbh
    llbh

Lewis Hamilton learnt his trade in go Karting.

Who cares who he works for i love to see such natuaral ability in any endeavour look at Pele in football.

David

• JK666
    JK666

David,

You are right, Lewis is good. I am just an anti-McLaren sort of guy. He is very talented, maybe someday he will leave the dark side, and drive for another team. I just have never liked McLaren, and their tactics. The spygate scandal last year shows that they are not innovators, they are thieves of intellectual data.

He will win a championship eventually. Talent rises to the top.

JK

• llbh
    llbh

I know your feelings for Ferrari and appreciate them. Hamilton should have won his first season he was robbed imo buy a team mate who was ungracious. But hey that is F1 sometimes

David

• karter
    karter

Good to see a Kiwi win the Indy 500 Scott Dixon he started out in a Go-Kart as well in the same club im in.

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

oh well- I survived the fall and seeing that this is turning into a general auto racing thread. I miss Champ Car. It was very similar to GP2, Drivers with similar equipment and slicks where passing is possible if you have the b*lls.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit