Another year without F1 in the States

by JK666 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

"Hamilton is very good, he just works for the anti-Christ (Ron Dennis)."

I don't know allot about the politics of the sport but Ron Dennis always seems very nice to me. Incidentally I live right next to Silverstone and the British GP means quite a bit to this area, In our local paper they are saying that 2009 could be the last GP here because of some dispute about money, which would be a shame. There Seems to be allot of bickering in Formula One.

• dinah
    dinah

I only watch NASCAR.

Hubby loves Danica Patrick, but I think that is Indy, right?

Mr. Flipper, Earnhardt Sr was the MAN. I remember the day he died. I was at work and my husband was watching the race. He called and told me Earnhardt hit the wall and he isn't getting out. He called back 10 minutes later and told me he was dead. I cried like a stupid baby over a race car driver. He was my hero!!! Junior is doing much better since he isn't driving for his wicked step mother anymore.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Who needs F1 when we have NASCAR and monster truck rallies. There is a much greater chance of picking up on a family member at these events than F1. Woohoo I wanna go fast!

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Sorry JK...what happened to those Granprix ...open wheel anyway, races they used to run down in Palm Beach?

I guess you may have to take up dirt-trackin' or dragin'... Bunker Hill still open?

Hill (if it turns it's too slow class)

• karter
    karter

Anybody else here into Go-Kart racing??

• JK666
    JK666

Okay, I have a NASCAR joke for y'all.

What is the difference between Dale Earnhardt Jr., and Jesus Christ?

One is the Son of God, and the other died for our sins.

JK

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Karts look cool... but I never lived close to anyplace were they were racing them.

Jeff

• JK666
    JK666

karter,

There is not better pure racing than in karts. It is where the great ones learned their craft (Look at Senna and Schumaker).

JK

Go Felipe, win the championship for Big Red this year!

• Simon
    Simon

BTW: That was my comment, not Angharads (just been told off )

But she thinks NASCAR is crap as well

• JK666
    JK666

Simon,

Okay, NASCAR is crap, except for two weekends. Sonoma and Watkins Glen. They have to turn both directions on those weekends.

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit