Hi all

by SailAway 43 Replies latest jw friends

• SailAway
    SailAway

Hello everyone

I have decided to join this forum after quite a long time lurking here (a number of years actually).

I have been out of the truth for a while and recently started to attend some meetings. But i now think a bit more freely and wonder whether i am doing the right thing. A cousin of mine regularly posts on here, didgeridoo in fact i have seen him today, speaking to him has made me decide to finally post on here, although i have my reservations whether i am doing the right thing. We have always been close so I have spoken to him and as well as one or two friends about my feelings which i intend to write about on here at some point. I want to look at it from both sides of the coin so to speak.

So i just want to say hello and may well join in on a few of the threads from time to time.

SailAway (Yes that is me windsurfing) aka Simon

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

momzcrazy

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Welcome Sailaway!

I hope you hang out awhile.

Quirkmeister

• Casper
    Casper

SailAway, to JWD....

So i just want to say hello and may well join in on a few of the threads from time to time.

Glad to have you join us, we look forward to your posts.

Cas

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Well Welcome to the Board SailAway,

digeridoo's been fun...he has directed you to a great place. I'm sure you will like it here also, looking forward to

your posts.

hope4others

• buckster
    buckster

Hello. Welcome. Lots of info. People's experiences are very telling. Check it all out.

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

welcome!!

I have a very sincere question for you...

How is it that you have lurked here for years, and have seen all the things the WTBTS has lied about, covered up, and manipulated....and yet still feel like you may be doing the wrong thing and possibly desire to still be "in it"? Do you feel like they mey still have a "special" connection to Jehovah...and are the only ones with "the truth"?

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Welcome, and look forward to your comments.

A question: Why would you go back? Is it an emotional connection, an intellectual one? For people, for God?

• asilentone
    asilentone

Welcome to the board!

• sacolton
    sacolton

Always great to see a new member!

Welcome!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit