How do you feel at this exact moment?

by Hortensia 110 Replies latest jw friends

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    I feel like running for a long long time or just losing it and checking myself into a hospital. But instead, I have to stay here and work

Keep laughing and keep joking...it helps to make things better even if its temporary...if at all else.

h4o

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

interesting - Quirky, I do too want to know. I want every detail. I want names, dates, I want to know your revenge plans. I want to hear about your fantasies about getting even.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

or any damn fantasy at all. right now I alternate between fantasy land which is a much nicer place to be, and the real world which sucks. Breaks into song: "you and me against the world..."

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Well you asked...

I feel like being single again. Not that I want a wild lifestyle or anything, I just want some me time. I would like to travel with or without my company.

I feel like I need a new beginning.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

on top of everything else, I've been getting a call every five minutes for several days now. It's just a sound like a fax machine, and it hangs up. I call the number back, just get a fax machine. I'd fax something snotty, but my damn office phone doesn't show me the numbers of incoming calls (god-damned stone age equipment). All I can do is *69 (and I don't want hear anything about that, OK) and listen to the fax machine. Fax machine. Fax machine. Fax machine. Fax machine. Fax machine. Fax machine. Fax machine. Fax machine. Fax machine. Fax machine. Fax machine. Fax machine. Fax machine. Fax machine. Fax machine. Fax machine. Fax machine. Fax machine. Fax machine. Fax machine. Fax machine. Fax machine. Fax machine. Fax machine. Fax machine. Hah! I just slapped myself. thank god.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

you and me both, buster. what can we do about it? Ooops there goes that damned fax machine call again.

well, I notice one theme - massage. I could provide that. I am not only a massage therapist, I own a whole damn massage school!!! By the way, I'm not trying to get banned off JWD. I just have potty mouth.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

I am on the edge of tears...but some things are better left unsaid.

I am merely momentarily off-center. I need to choose the next task and begin.

Perhaps chocolate will help.

• Dagney
    Dagney

I am on the edge of tears...but some things are better left unsaid.

I am merely momentarily off-center. I need to choose the next task and begin.

Perhaps chocolate will help.

LOL...me too.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

chocolate always helps. I just had some. And posted a soup recipe. I should be working.....I have a bank account to reconcile and letters to write and some files to organize.

• seawolf
    seawolf

Really, really REALLY horny. (and a little tired)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit