How do you feel at this exact moment?

by Hortensia 110 Replies latest jw friends

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Mmmm, massage. Sounds like heaven!

• White Dove
    White Dove

Today, my posts have been all about exercising, orgies, liquor, and happy plant.

My hormones are going crazy and I feel like what a lot of men say they feel like often.

OK, I feel like a cat in heat. I'm miserable! I can't believe that I'm telling this to hundreds of people.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Just don't start rubbing up against everyone, yowling, with your butt in the air!

• White Dove
    White Dove

Quirky one,

After what I've been posting about all day, you couldn't possibly embarrass yourself more than I have.

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

Today, my posts have been all about exercising, orgies, liquor, and happy plant.

My hormones are going crazy and I feel like what a lot of men say they feel like often.

Oh…..!! a day in the life of a guy…..Great isn’t it…..!! What a way to suffer….!!

• White Dove
    White Dove

Momz,

You made me laugh so hard! Thanks for that.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Majestic,

No relief must be hell!

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

No relief must be hell!

White Dove.

I think that you have just crossed the gender gap. Congratulations……!!

• flipper
    flipper

Feeling very peaceful ; lots of love in my life, looking forward to South Lake Tahoe apostafest in 2 weeks July 4th ( naturally plug for the gathering ) LOL! getting ready to start another controversial thread , wife is happy, I'm happy , dogs are happy, cats are happy, I had a good nap with dreams , enjoying the indoor oxygen with all the Northern California fires going on, gonna cook some good BBQ salmon tonight, that excites me, wife will make a great salad , a little Merlot wine , a game of Scrabble - and there ! I think we are set ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• White Dove
    White Dove

ha ha ha...thank you very much. ha ha ha.

Yeah, does that mean I'm marriage material now? Ha ha ha.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit