How do you feel at this exact moment?

by Hortensia 110 Replies latest jw friends

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I feel like running for a long long time or just losing it and checking myself into a hospital. But instead, I have to stay here and work. How do you feel? Tell me about it.

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

Wow, pretty similiar. I felt the need to take a momentary JWD break to recharge my brain batteries. :)

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I feel like going dancing, getting drunk and partying all night.

Pipe dream, so I'll settle for playing on JWD till dinnertime.

momz

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

Feel a bit irritable because I have got very itchy eyes because of Fu*king HAY-FEAVER…..

• *summer*
    *summer*

At this exact moment...

I feel bored out of my skull. The reason why I am sitting here at the computer~

• knock knock
    knock knock

I hurt, feel sick and have a ton of stuff to do. A rare day off from work and this is how it goes. Always. Still managed to get a little work done around the house, just never enough - it's never enough. edited to say that I'm just taking a quick lunch break before getting back to chores. It ain't like I'm screwing around on here all day. :)

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Mr M, get some eye drops called Opcon A. They used to be pescription, now they are OTC. Works like a miracle!

• R.F.
    R.F.

I feel adventerous...spontaneous.

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic
    Mr M, get some eye drops called Opcon A. They used to be pescription, now they are OTC. Works like a miracle!

No worries Momz. I have just gouged my eyes out with my fists……That should do it…..

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I feel bright, focused happy and full of life, the sun is shining I love it!

But then not much can get me down...no matter how bad it gets...

H4o

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit