What do you know about 'CHEMTRAILS'?

by Gill 105 Replies latest jw friends

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Gill,

Once again I have to be honest here. I am very skeptical and still think it sounds crazy, however as I said before I am keeping an open mind.

You answered my "who are they" question with the elite of elite, the very rich people who want to control everything" more or less.

So I am wondering who is included in this group? Donald Trump? Bill Gates? etc etc. Or are these rich people that we have never heard of?

The Oracle

• Gerard
    Gerard

Chemicals falling on top of the soil? It is called industrial pollution.

No, wait!!!! Elvis invented chemtrails right after shooting Kennedy.

• oldflame
    oldflame

'They' are the elite, the richest of the richest of the richest and the real power behind what we only believe to be the world powers and governments.

There will soon be only two kinds of people in this country, the very rich and the very poor. Middleclass will soon be taken away if they keep going the way they are(the government)

• oldflame
    oldflame

Hey you guys check out this site and let me know what your opinion is after you read this.

http://www.oilempire.us/rfid.html

• Gill
    Gill

Oldflame - Very concerning. We seem to be sleep walking into a Big Brother World by presummed threat of Terrorists. But the real Terrorists are the ones pushing us into this Big Brother World.

When the internet is gone, the way we exeperience it now, we will know that they have come full circle as we will no longer be able to communicate freely.

The micro chipping of everyone, in some way or another is without doubt on the agenda and they may well have to manufacture more terrorist scenarios / tragedys to force us into compliance.

But will we believe them the next time they have a so called terrorist attack?

I hope not!

• Gill
    Gill

Oracle - Who are these people? They don't need to be known by the public, but there are the richest of the rich who have always kept their wealth in their families and not married for love.......just money.

Maybe the DuPonts and people like them and the Rothschilds etc who, to be honest none of us would recognise if we bumped into in the street.

They don't NEED to be famous, known, recognised because they KNOW themselves and they can do what they want and get away with anything.

Everything is done to cause war, disaster, etc.....everything that makes a profit for them and they stay clear of any actual involvement, but like scavengers just reap the benefits, all financial and power, for the trouble they cause. If that was what you were up to every day, you wouldn't want people to know who you were, would you?

Personally, I don't necessarily buy into the Molech / Satan worshipping theory but believe they worship the Owl because the owl is the symbol of Lilith and Lilith is the representation of chaos. What does Chaos cause? It tends to promote needs which are transferred to profits due to the manufactured 'need' for guns, weapons, machinery .......... all big money to those at the top of the chain. But then Lilith may just be another link in the chain of this looney New World Order we have entered.

Put it this way, if you consider yourself, your family, your friends and associates as 'different' or superior to everyone else, you're not going to have much empathy for the people at the bottom of the pile of humanity, are you? And if your family tends only to 'inbreed' with other few families at the top of the power chain, you may not have much mental stability either.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit