!!!Now I have really seen it all... Watchtower Jewelry!!!!

by Princess Daisy Boo 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Switch
    Switch

bleck....I like jewelry but not that crap.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

^^^ Depends on what jewelry stores you shop in, John.

• Thechickennest
    Thechickennest

I just had to look! I am not surprized. Some JW trying to make a buck in hawking some junk because of not being able to get a real job...no college degree!

• brinjen
    brinjen

I've seen the google ads for that site on here before, yep, tacky.

• tiffy0212
    tiffy0212

that is just so wrong. What Next?

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

What horrible looking stuff!!
    It looks like some sort of goth, devils court kind of crap.

Did you notice the prices??
    On the opening page the regular jewlrey was $15 - $25 dollar
    stuff and not so hideous.

The WT stuff was in the $100 + range.

Yeah!! Lets rip off the brothers and sisters.
    It's for a good cause they'll pay anything.

Yikes!! Besides, the society will probably want a cut, say 45%??

• New light for you
    New light for you

It is some UGLY crap!

And yes, i agree, first thing i thought of is you may as well wear a cross around your neck.

I also always heard that "charm" bracelets were 'bad" , but it was the kind of "bad" where the people that just WANTED to wear them could get away with "what? i never heard that , let me research that" and then just keep wearing it. You remember, there were some rules like that. I'm sorry SORRY to say, you're all gonna hate me now, but i was the type to bring it up. I believed if you're gonna be here, you gotta follow it ALL or NOTHING.

So now i'm doing the NOTHING... SO much more FUN!

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

I disagree. Good for this JW to make a couple of bucks off the brothers. When you have to give your whole life to a religion that sucks this bad then you might as well have your main buyers at your doorstep. This is good initiative on his part. If he was selling life insurance he would be making the rounds at everyones house spewing the best policy term insurance, So he is a jewler at jewlers sell stuff. Might as well tap into your core market with some WT silver. Good for him. He is proving that democracy and capitalism is best worked among ppl you are screwed up with. If you know your screwed might as well be screwed rich

Course some JWs might return some of this stuff and want their money back.

This comment brought to you by the Euro 2008 . .Sunday Italy vs Spain.....2pm ET. eat sleep sports.

• yknot
    yknot

ummmm .....I just sent that link to my Mom who is totally flipping-out due to idolatry.....

• StAnn
    StAnn
    He says that he does custom designs... maybe we could ask him to design something for us... an apostapendant... something that could identify us all as xdubs?

Boo, we should ask him to make a big lapel pin of the pyramid on Russell's grave and a quote, "millions then living are now dead."

StAnn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit