!!!Now I have really seen it all... Watchtower Jewelry!!!!

by Princess Daisy Boo 46 Replies latest jw friends

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

The society wont mind as long as they get a CUT.

So if a JW wears that, if they get wounded....just let em bleed out. They dont take transfustions anyway.

• *summer*
    *summer*

Some would be willing to wear a watchtower symbol???

I don't understand the reasoning behind this!!!

And I was told to get rid of my wind chimes, and my lucky elephants collection, bla bla bla!!!

No, I definitely don't understand. This religion or cult or whatever is getting so confusing. Not that I am trying hard to understand anymore, mind you~

• Casper
    Casper

Hey Summer...

Hope all is well in your world...

And I was told to get rid of my wind chimes, and my lucky elephants collection, bla bla bla!!!

Amazing, how intrusive they can be... I have a virtual "Wind Chime" garden here at my home......

"Keeps the Evil Spirits away...ya know....

Personally, I would have never worn their jewellery as a Witness... Why would I want to advertise it....

Cas

• wizardca
    wizardca

Back 10 years ago, graduated from high school one of my witless friends game me a tietac for graduation. This wonderful thing was a watchtower with a diamond on the tower and writing saying "The Watchtower". Yeah, like I'd really ever wear that. I should sell it, some witless might buy it. hello ebay.

• witnessgirl
    witnessgirl
    He says that he does custom designs...

LOL! Ask him to do something like this:

• Balsam
    Balsam

wow I am just blown away by someone making jewelery for witnesses. That is a new one.

Ruth

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

The website is still alive and kicking... Check out the new products for August...

http://www.jeffreydesign.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=7

Can't wait to order my Watchtower lapel pin... not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit