!!!Now I have really seen it all... Watchtower Jewelry!!!!

by Princess Daisy Boo 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Sitting at home on a friday night - browsing through all the JW groups on Facebook and this catches my eye...

We help support our full-time ministry with this website. Please have a look at the "Watchtower" -style pins and pendants. If you like them, let us know!
    With a link to this website http://jeffreydesign.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=7 Aside from the fact that it really ain't pretty, how pukeworthy is this???

• zeroday
    zeroday

HEY free shipping on orders over $250.00 what a deal...

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Comments on the jewelry:

Natasha Bishop at 9:13pm Jun 6wow! i think they are gorgeous what a wonderful item to buy a brother/sister as a gift. I think imay get one to remind me that Jehovah is with me every step of the way, i know we cant worship objects but it would be good to remind me that i serve Jehovah and owe it to him to represent him in the best possible way! Fabulous keep up the good work.

Jeff Miller at 12:51am Jun 7Thank you for your kind comments. Of course this Jewelry is not intended to be thought of as anything but Jewelry. The Watchtower-style Jewelry is also something that will identify us as witnesses, for the most part only to other witnesses who would recognize it. I'm glad you liked it!

• zeroday
    zeroday
    i know we cant worship objects but it would be good to remind me that i serve Jehovah and owe it to him to represent him in the best possible way!

Yea no object worship here...reminds me being raised Catholic, "We don't worship the statues they are there to remind us of God"...

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro
    Thank you for your kind comments. Of course this Jewelry is not intended to be thought of as anything but Jewelry. The Watchtower-style Jewelry is also something that will identify us as witnesses, for the most part only to other witnesses who would recognize it. I'm glad you liked it!

Yet you can't wear a cross, etc. Whoa, this is not WTS approved. Whoever owns this could easily be facing a JC.

• minimus
    minimus

Someone should let the Society know about this little scheme. They will threaten him with a suit.

• Babylon the Great Employee
    Babylon the Great Employee

Not only is it ugly, but the WTBTS will probably initiate a lawsuit for infringement of their intellectual property rights. :P

• 4mylove
    4mylove

This has to be a joke!!

I would love to order for the inlaws and see the reaction.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

That Jewelry is T.A.S (Tacky Ass Sh*t)

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles
    That Jewelry is T.A.S (Tacky Ass Sh*t)

Not to mention ugly as sin!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit