Today is my 4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY on JWD!! Can't believe it!!

by Terry 54 Replies latest jw friends

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Felicitations, congratulations, and commendations.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Terry,

You have played an important role on this Board in helping those who lack critical thinking skills, to at least experiment with lateral thinking. No need to disaparage your input. Those who understand appreciate, those who do not never will.

Hillbilly,

Not at all Terry. Hillary Step has a lock on those categrories

If I thought I could take seriously anything that slid from your oily mouth, I might be upset. As it is, having displayed yourself publicly and repeatedly as a dumbass of staggering proportions, being described as 'pompous', by a semi-literate windbag like yourself, holds no fears for me.

Keep it coming.

HS

• Metamorphosis
    Metamorphosis

Congrats!

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

You've come a long way, baby! Happy Anniversary, Terry. Fascinating journey, huh?

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I haven't been here long enough to see how bad you've been.....I'll take your word for it...

Lol....

Cheers!

hope4others

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

If I thought I could take seriously anything that slid from your oily mouth, I might be upset. As it is, having displayed yourself publicly and repeatedly as a dumbass of staggering proportions, being described as 'pompous', by a semi-literate windbag like yourself, holds no fears for me.

wow... most folks I know just think of me as "challenged".

I shall retire now... and pack my juglar with crazy glue.

Hill

• Quentin
    Quentin

....Keep at them to use their brains.....

• Dagney
    Dagney

The common bond we all seem to have is this: we are like those survivors of the sinking of the Titanic who came through a momentus and torturous holocaust together to form a bond that has welded our souls together.

We've gone our separate ways in life--but---only one of the "others" really and truly knows what it feels like to have been there.

Well said. I question myself regularly why I return here, what's wrong with me...shouldn't I just move the heck on? Your words answer nicely. I will remember them.

It's a very strange trip we've been on. (I feel like singing a Grateful Dead song...lol)

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Your slippery, rebellious, light-hearted banter has been enjoyed by yours truly.

Doesn't time fly when we're having fun?

Sylvia

• fifi40
    fifi40

You cant even keep a celebration thread to a couple of bloody lines............nice description though

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit