Today is my 4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY on JWD!! Can't believe it!!

by Terry 54 Replies latest jw friends

• free2think
    free2think

Happy JWD Birthday Terry.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

congratulations you old contumacious lubricious bit of persiflage.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Congrats Terry, I was addicted to reading your great posts for long time. ;) GBL

• talesin
    talesin

Congrats, Terry! I can't believe it has been that long.

Hope things are going well for you.

tal

• journey-on
    journey-on

Wow!....Four years. Just think if you had started college when you started JWD, you would be graduating now!

Seriously, I enjoy your topics (most of them, anyway). If I stay on this board, you will always be one of the first

posters I look for when I open up JWD each day.

• changeling
    changeling

Congrats!

While I agree about the "pompous windbag" bit, that has never bothered me, as you pull it off w/o insulting others. That makes you a likeable pompous windbag in may book.

changeling:)

• Terry
    Terry
    Congrats Terry, I was addicted to reading your great posts for long time. ;) GBL

....and then you came to your senses!!!

• Terry
    Terry
    Hope things are going well for you.

Any day above ground can't be all bad!

• Terry
    Terry
    If I stay on this board, you will always be one of the first

posters I look for when I open up JWD each day.

And if you don't stay on this board?

Actually, I find it is healthy to leave for awhile and clear the gray matter---then, come back refreshed.

I've gone off into the void several times over the four years. But, like the stereotypical bad penny...I show up again!

• Terry
    Terry
    While I agree about the "pompous windbag" bit, that has never bothered me, as you pull it off w/o insutling others. That makes you a likeable pompous windbag in may book.

Aw shucks!

Actually, I've tried to be insulting a few times, but, I'm shielded by my vocabulary in doing so! My animadversions and pecadillos become mere background noise to most. (See what I mean?)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit