How many people did you "bring into the truth"?

by song19 34 Replies latest jw friends

• song19
    song19

I am happy to say that I wasn't great with RVs and I never had a study. Hopefully me fluffing my way through presentations didn't plant any seeds that got watered and grew.

ZERO

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I also had zero studies that got off the ground. Unfortunately, all it takes is one placement of a washtowel and asleep, and the person move and contact the witlesses to pick it up from there, and become a hounder-hounder-hounder and save a whole region from massive apostasy, and .

• calico
    calico

None that I know of!

• Thechickennest
    Thechickennest

None that I know of but it wasn't for the lack of trying!

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Zero thank goodness!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I never started a study but I did convince my friend's brother to go to a meeting and he's a JW today.

I still feel guilty about it.

• Reefton Jack
    Reefton Jack

I tried my damnedest to "convert" people I was close to at the time.
    - Fortunately, they saw through it for what it is.

More remarkably now, these same people still count me as a friend - even though at the time, they must have thought that I had short-circuited a few brain cells!

So, yes, my tally is zero.

• JK666
    JK666

This is one of my biggest regrets.

Two.

One is an elder. He used to be one of my best friends, and only shuns me because he has to.

I did them a major disservice.

JK

• wifekeepsmeinit
    wifekeepsmeinit

Ive got two Bookstudies right now. I havent been in service for about 6 months but I still have two bookstudies.

I Love my kids.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

I influenced several to attend the Kingdom Hall who eventually became Jehovah's Witneesses. But...........bringing in the truth...........None...............as JW's do 'not' have the truth!

Outaservice

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit