More CRAP from CHINA

by Nathan Natas 26 Replies latest jw friends

• hubert
    hubert

If you did die, at least your family can go to Walmart and save some money buying stuff for the funeral. Plus, if you keep your receipt from when you purchased the valve stems, your family can return the defective ones and get their money back.

They're guaranteed for life, you know.

Hubert

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

i have lots of stuff made from china..

everytime i drop it, it smashes

• wifekeepsmeinit
    wifekeepsmeinit

If you did die, at least your family can go to Walmart and save some money buying stuff for the funeral. Plus, if you keep your receipt from when you purchased the valve stems, your family can return the defective ones and get their money back.

Impressive logic rubadub.

I think what you are all forgetting is that Walmart is owned by China, just think about all those minimum wage jobs China is creating at Wal-Mart. If anything we should be thankful to China.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Impressive logic rubadub.

I think what you are all forgetting is that Walmart is owned by China, just think about all those minimum wage jobs China is creating at Wal-Mart. If anything we should be thankful to China.

wifekeepsmeinit ...

Yes, in respect for those minimum wage jobs, I just order my Chairman Mao hat and jacket from their website.

Rub a Dub

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Its pretty hard to find anything not made in China, but I really am conscious of reading the labels now I try hard to by local, Canada

or the U.S... its really scary how much China controls the markets.

h4o

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

This is almost unbelievable. Those tire valves were made by industrious chinamen under penalty of death. I find it to be highly irregular. It must be a silent protest of some kind.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

This is almost unbelievable. Those tire valves were made by industrious chinamen under penalty of death.

Maybe they subcontracted the work out.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit