I just might attend this District Convention next Saturday

by Terry 65 Replies latest jw friends

• Quentin
    Quentin
    *I* know a now single 'nice JW lady' that will be there......Rabbit

Heh, heh, heh...you a funny boy Rabbit.....

Walking the hallways would be a natuarl thing for me...I never sat in the sessions...except for the dramas...

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Quentin, I figured you'd 'get' it...LOL

If ya' need a best man, let me know ?

So...all foolishness aside...are y'all going or not ?

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

My deductive reasoning tells me that since we haven't heard from the boys, they're probably sitting piously at the Convention as I type this. Hopefully we'll get an update this evening!

Nina

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    You could have the controller under your jacket on your lap and act like you're half asleep.

yeah, and the attendants would think you were playing with your "joystick" and hustle you out!!!! LMAO!

• Quentin
    Quentin

We haven't decided yet...we'll make that decision tonight...there has been a complication. Anyone interested can PM me...I'll let Terry explain, if he decides to post it on the board.....in the mean time enjoy the picture below......

• Quentin
    Quentin

Didn't go to the DC...We spent the day roaming around town and saw the movie "Get Smart"...pleasent enough movie I would recomend, if you found youself with some spare time and had nothing else pressing to do, or wanted to take in a movie with your kids...be warned though Carell is no Don Adams....if there was a dissopointment it was his portryal of Maxwell Smart....

It was a pleasent and relaxing day...I wish more of us would get togather in small groups and spend some time "out"...Ft. Worth Botanic Gardens is beautifull this time of year...by the way I have accsess to a video cam....anyone interested in making a short movie? Heh, heh, heh...how about a drama?...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit