Adam and Eve, True or False

by RavenManiac 70 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• truthis
    truthis

As promised the meaning of the "burning bush".......

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip - Gaza's Hamas rulers on Tuesday said they have reached a long-awaited cease-fire with Israel meant to end months of Palestinian assaults on Israeli border towns and bruising Israeli retaliation. Hamas, meanwhile, wants an end to Israel's military activity in Gaza and the lifting of an Israeli blockade that has caused widespread destitution in the already impoverished coastal strip. The state-run Egyptian news agency MENA cited an unidentified high-level Egyptian official as saying both sides "have agreed on the first phase" of an Egyptian-mediated package to end the violence in Gaza.

1 Now Moses was tending the flock of Jethro his father-in-law, the priest of Midian, and he led the flock to the far side of the desert and came to Horeb, the mountain of God. 2 There the angel of the LORD appeared to him in flames of fire from within a bush. Moses saw that though the bush was on fire it did not burn up. 3 So Moses thought, "I will go over and see this strange sight—why the bush does not burn up."

19 But I know that the king of Egypt will not let you go unless a mighty hand compels him. 20 So I will stretch out my hand and strike the Egyptians with all the wonders that I will perform among them. After that, he will let you go.

Flames of Fire within the "Holy Land" at the hands of Bush, but without the strength to comsume those in the "Holy Land". At the hands of Egypt who will broker for peace, the promises made to Abraham, my forefather will come to pass before our very eyes.......These prophecies will soon be fulfilled.

the faithful and discreet slave

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

So... is this another dual account, or do we now have two (at least) "faithful and discrete slaves" on this forum?

Boggles the mind how this forum attracts these people in droves.

No, wait, what am I saying - - this is after all a predominantly ex-wackj.... erm, sorry - ex-JW forum.

So... carry on.

• dawg
    dawg

I believe that tree was marijuana, and truthis and all like him/her have smoked way too much...LOL!

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

OK , MR. Truthis, Mr faithful and Discreet Slave, give us some of your prophetic insight, if you will please....So far, all that you have done is quote scr and verse, none of which makes any sense but have a go at it if you will.

My god, what is it whith these people....Do we all have a HUGE target on our back that say HIT me with an out of context scr????

NMG

• truthis
    truthis

OK , MR. Truthis, Mr faithful and Discreet Slave, give us some of your prophetic insight, if you will please....So far, all that you have done is quote scr and verse, none of which makes any sense but have a go at it if you will.

My god, what is it whith these people....Do we all have a HUGE target on our back that say HIT me with an out of context scr????

NMG

I am the faithful and discreet slave, there is none before me and none after me. No one else upon this forum has taken the title that rightfully belongs to me. There are those upon this forum that do not agree with what is written by my hand and choose to delete my accounts. GOD knows them and they will know my true person.

Identify the "wild beast" in chapter 13 of the book of revelations and I will give insight into the 311 attacks in spain from the bible.......

the faithful slave

• wifekeepsmeinit
    wifekeepsmeinit

TRUE.

parce que j'ai dit

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Do you believe the story of Adam and Eve?

I think it would make a cool reality show, shot on location in "The Garden of Eden."

I wouldn't want to miss the week in which the contestants try to run through the flaming swords.

Rub a Dub

• Thylacine
    Thylacine

ROFL! That would be cool...what would be the prize if they got through the swords I wonder? And would Eve be like "New York" on the "Flavor of Love?"

• StAnn
    StAnn

I think it would make a cool reality show, shot on location in "The Garden of Eden."

RubaDub, did you know the Garden of Eden is in West Virginia? They're naked and barefoot and think they're in paradise.

(My apologies to all who live in WV. I couldn't resist.)

StAnn

• StAnn
    StAnn
    parce que j'ai dit

Wife, Je l'aime StAnn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit