Adam and Eve, True or False

by RavenManiac 70 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Thylacine
    Thylacine

Outlaw...I am roflmao!

• nameless_one
    nameless_one

truthis, what the heck are you talking about?? That question applies to almost all of your posts so far. You make no sense to me, but welcome all the same.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You and I were probably posting at the same time..I see your reply..............So..Your one of the people who attacked the United States....That make you a dumbass to post anywhere.....Why would you give advise to anyone,when your that stupid?....................LOL!!...........Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• truthis
    truthis
    Are you Ignoring me,Mr."Important?..Mr."Brings Down nations"..Mr."Nobody knows your alive"......LOL!!..........Can you Walk and Chew gum at the same time?..Or..Do you need to concentrate on one thing at a time?..............................OUTLAW

Osama Bin Ladin is written in Revelations Chapter 12 can you tell me where is describes him? A hint: and iron scepter is equivalent to what, a wooden staff? How about president bush, is he in the bible? What does the burning bush represent? Moses carried a staff also......how amazing is it not? Now back to Adam and Eve, what does a "tree" represent? You just sit in ridicule until the Day of The Almighty. Meanwhile try posting something intelligent.

• truthis
    truthis
    truthis, what the heck are you talking about?? That question applies to almost all of your posts so far. You make no sense to me, but welcome all the same.

Thank you for the warm welcome. Please be specific and I will explain....

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Go easy on this youngster he's got a lot to tell us !

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Nobody has seen "Osama Bin Hiding" for awhile..LOL!!..Where is your Hero?......George Bush is in the Bible?..You is a Dum-Dum!..LOL!!.......In regards to your Question.."What does a Tree represent?.........The Answer is;"Free Wood!".....Just like your head.........If someone wanted to put a bullet in your brain..They would have to shoot you in the Ass!.................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• truthis
    truthis
    Nobody has seen "Osama Bin Hiding" for awhile..LOL!!..Where is your Hero?......George Bush is in the Bible?..You is a Dum-Dum!..LOL!!.......In regards to your Question.."What does a Tree represent?.........The Answer is;"Free Wood!".....Just like your head.........If someone wanted to put a bullet in your brain..They would have to shoot you in the Ass!....................OUTLAW

You hold true to your name Outlaw........here is Bin Laden:

5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter [Bin Laden is left-handed and walks with a cane.]

. And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne [GOD's throne is in the Holy Land, or the Middle East where Bin Laden escaped to.]

Who is the women that gave birth? [The statute of Liberty]

The terms Left and Right have been used to refer to political affiliation since the early part of the French Revolutionary era. They originally referred to the seating arrangements in the various legislative bodies of France,

There is a Heavenly Fulfillment and an Earthly Fulfillment.

By the way, no person on earth will ever be able to bring me down. I am invincible........bush in the bible will follow

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

So your invincible are you?.....Good for you!......I`m going to bed.............LOL!!...............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• truthis
    truthis

1 Moses answered, "What if they do not believe me or listen to me and say, 'The LORD did not appear to you'?" 2 Then the LORD said to him, "What is that in your hand?" "A staff," he replied. [Compare Revelations: 5. She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter]

3 The LORD said, "Throw it on the ground." Moses threw it on the ground and it became a snake, and he ran from it. 4 Then the LORD said to him, "Reach out your hand and take it by the tail." So Moses reached out and took hold of the snake and it turned back into a staff in his hand. [Compare Revelations: 4. His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. ]

Which religion follows the "Book of Moses"?

Bin Laden, whom follows the book of Moses walks with a staff like Moses. At the directions of Bin Laden planes were thrown to the ground which caused the serpent to disgorge water from its mouth, and go after the remaining ones of her seed. And Bin Laden fled thereafter.........

So tell me that GOD does not fortell the future down to the very detail, and that it is not written in more than one book.......The LORD your GOD is the Alpha and The Omega Whom foretells the future from beginning to end since Adam and Eve.......

I am the faithful and discreet slave.......have a good nights rest

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit