WHY we can not afford health care in the US...

by zeroday 57 Replies latest jw friends

• zeroday
  • beksbks
    beksbks

While I agree that this is a problem, by no stretch of the imagination is it the WHY in the affordable health care issue.

• zeroday
    zeroday
    While I agree that this is a problem, by no stretch of the imagination is it the WHY in the affordable health care issue.

Multiply this by 15 million and you begin to see a little problem...

• Satanus
    Satanus

Universal health care would destroy the american way of life')

S

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

The ailiens should be deported.

Health care became out of site when the puppet masters started exporitng manuafacturing jobs.

Jobs that paid benefits.

Or put another way when we the US decided to dive full tilt into the world economy.

Back in 77. I was making 11$ an hour in cleveland making drill bits for black and decker. Gas was about 38cents a gallon and health care was 100 dollars a month for a family of 3.

Now in Florida few people make 11$ an hour. Gas is 4$ a gallon. And most people cant afford health insurance.

• zeroday
    zeroday
    And most people cant afford health insurance.

Unless ofcourse you are an ILLEGAL ALIEN......

• yknot
    yknot

All I can say is look how many Medcare recepients entered the 'doughnut' hole within 6 months of signing up for the drug plan.

Also consider that where there is medicare/ medicaid....there is a way to charge the hell out of the system......$26 for tylenol

I do seriously worry about motivation to lead in medical innovation, if capitalistic gain is reduced.

I also echo the need for national protectionism as it is key to strength and survival.

This said I am no way anti-legal immigration, I welcome those here who seek to be on our soil legally!

..........of course a North American Union is more and more becoming a reality instead.........

• restrangled
    restrangled

WE can't afford it if covering Illiegal aliens, but if we cover our own and spend upwards of so many Trillions of dollars on a bogus war, with much money gone missing, we can certainly cover U.S. citizens.

What a joke, and we all know the drug companies are doing just fine.....how many adds do you see watching the news for new pills, proclaiming a cure and then quickly letting you know the horrific side affects.

They have devised pills for everything.....if you pee too much or not enough, if you can't get a hard on men,........ if you're depressed, if you sneeze, if you can't sleep, if you itch, scratch, go to the bathroom, or don't, eat, overeat, snore, cough, drink, wiggle and waggle or if your legs move in your sleep they have a cure, and urge you to visit your physician.

My god what a joke.

r.

• zeroday
    zeroday
    My god what a joke.

Can't disagree with you there except for the hard on pill...seriously with out our free market economics we would not see the deluage of medications we have you don't see these come from countries with socialized medicine...

• restrangled
    restrangled

Sorry, have to rant some more..

How about all this ridiculous care for people in their 80's, and 90's ....chemo, prescribed vitamins, kidney dialysis, etc., etc. extending their lives, making those around them miserable as we change their diapers, wait on them hand and foot, prolonging their misery for 100's of thousand of dollars. They lose their minds, and ability to think, drive, etc. shower, and dress while their lives are extended by the medical community. What happened to, ok it's time to wind down and go peacefully and with dignity?

Been there done that.........

r.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit