Hello to everyone!

by redredrose 41 Replies latest jw friends

• AdaMakawee
    AdaMakawee

So RedRedRose was your wife's username, yours was originally Coaster. Then your wife decided that she didn't like the site, went back to the witnesses and turned you in to the elders? Do I have that right? Just trying to follow the story, which is pretty confusing.

Sorry, Oompa, its painful I know, but life can be good for you once more.

Ada

• nugget
    nugget

The roles were reversred for us Hubby found out first and I discovered that things were not the way I thought they were a little later.

It will be shocking to discover how much of what you once believed is a lie, that things you felt were divine light were actually a response to political in fighting at the GB. You go through a bereavement of sorts so take it slowly with your husband.

One book that helped me was surprisingly the 19th wife which is the story of the early Mormon church. I read this and couldn't believe why anyone would be a mormon if the history was as scandalous as the book indicated. My husband then showed me from historical evidence that our early leaders were just as bad. It is easy to see flaws in other cults first and helps start the thought process.

Welcome aboard.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit