TIMBOB

Welcome. I have sent you a PM.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Welcome to the Apostaboard RRR!

Bring your hubby too!

• buckster
    buckster

Hello and welcome! Start with the foundation. Check it out. Not too stable. Hmmm.........yup, can't support much from the bottom up.

I am so glad to see that you are well!

Hang in there. It will work out fine.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Welcome aboard!

:)

• PEC
    PEC

Welcome redredrose.

Philip

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Hi redredrose,

just saw your post and wanted to add my welcome to the chorus of welcomes you have already received.

It's great to have you here!

The exodus is well on its way and gaining speed.

You are headed in the right direction.

Talk to you later.

The Oracle

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

WELCOME REDREDROSE.

• redredrose
    redredrose

cause now her hubby has finally come around...and it was hard for him because he CAME in while red and me are both 4th generation BORN ins...as i put on my proife two years ago...BFB....brainwashed from birth...........

anyhoo....i thought her early story was good....oh and she and bonnzo here actually figured out who the hell i am cause i am kinda open and honest with everthing about me?.....like lots of you did not pm me and tell me you like that?...lol.............

so anyway...maybe you did not know that i was first COASTER here...ya as in i like the coast...beach...was at the beach as soon as my wife found my user name COASTER here and showed my elder dad.....and then YUK they somehow.....somehow.....agreed this was an apostate site which i do NOT agree on....and they TURNED ME IN TO THE ELDERS!.....man that so rhymes with GESTAPO.............oompa

elders....gestapo....elders gestapo....not in all kh are they the same prob...but some

• Quandry
    Quandry

?????????

• oompa
    oompa

quandry.....lmao...this is oompa on her...red red rose computer..........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit