sex before marriage in the borg

by heyfea 43 Replies latest jw friends

• oneairhead
    oneairhead

I remember thinking that since all the other girls I went out with would do it then my wife who would not must be a real spiritual person and therefore a the right mate for me. It never occured to me that a person could not be interested in sex at all. No matter how it is introduced. It is really tough especially for those of us who held out until we are married to have sex and basiclly we have as much as we did before we were married with ourselves.

I feel taken advantage of not by my wife but by the borg. Those of is in this type of situation should start a club called "Humpin after Jumpin Club."

One

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

I will never understand why elders need to know every last detail of a couple's personal lives. They are just plain perverts. It's probably the only excitement they get, and it's sick of them to feel that way. It's similar to when they interrogate children about abuse, but asking kids questions like that is a crime. Even trained therapists are extremely careful how they approach the victim. The elders don't give a damn about anyone. They wouldn't recognize Jesus if he drove a subway car over them.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I remember going before a committee about 9 years ago. I thought one elder was waaaay to interested in the details. She was after all a very hot looking sister but please, live your fantasy out in private. One of the other elders did look over at him a few times

• wifekeepsmeinit
    wifekeepsmeinit

i had an enormous amount of sex and some other crazy stuff before joining the borg. Oh and my wife and I had one night of passion before she took away my privileges, told me i had to wait until we were married.

I know of many many that are publishers or baptised regular members of the Club that are doing what they aren`t supposed to.

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

With my first wife, no we didn't...but yes, we should've. I groped her (had her top off and lots of heavy petting) and ended up telling an elder about it. No reproof or anything. He ended up asking me if I " intened it to go further or if I was just grabbing a feel."...of course, he gave me an out so I told him I was just copping a feel.

I'm firmly in the camp of "hump before you jump." Me and my current wife definitely did before. I'm glad we did. Neither of us have had any regrets and she hasn't felt the need (10 years later) to confess diddly shit to the elders.

While I do not advocate promiscuity, in a committed monogamous relationship I feel it is very appropriate to make sure of this aspect of your life together before you sign the papers that, shoud things not work out on that basis, entitle your partner to half of your stuff, and your lawyers to half of the half you get to keep.

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

most of all a couple needs to talk about their views and hangups about sex before they get married.having sex is not the answer and i beleive jesus does not approve of it.

• done4good
    done4good

I remember thinking that since all the other girls I went out with would do it then my wife who would not must be a real spiritual person and therefore a the right mate for me. It never occured to me that a person could not be interested in sex at all. No matter how it is introduced. It is really tough especially for those of us who held out until we are married to have sex and basiclly we have as much as we did before we were married with ourselves.

My ex to a "T". Now a proud member of the "hump before I jump" class...

j

• Reefton Jack
    Reefton Jack

After reading through this post, I would have to conclude that all the JWs that I knew where either straight-laced or boring.
    (Liars ------ maybe. But if so, they must have been bloody good at hiding things - enough to qualify for the Invisible Man award!)

In all seriousness, I can't recall a single instance in my 28 years involvement with the Borg.
    (Even myself - came perilously close, but the brakes locked on at the right moment!)

Jack.

• Emily48801
    Emily48801

Heck yeah I did!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I wish I had humped b4 I jumped with wife #1. Worst sex I had ever had

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit