sex before marriage in the borg

by heyfea 43 Replies latest jw friends

• heyfea
    heyfea

(I don't know if I posted this already, since I got errors every time I tried)

Do you think that a lot of engaged JWs have sex before getting married? I think so, only a few fall into the guilt trip after they're married, and ultimately confess.

Heyfea

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

reports here seem to indicate that JW boys and girls played hide the sausage at an alarming rate. I dont think those shenanigans made good talk in a car group...

We even have reports here that some JW boys and boys played hide the sausage.. but I dont think they got married.

Hill

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

My ex-husband and I did. My maid of honor married my ex's best man (they met at the wedding) They did it, too.

• oneairhead
    oneairhead

I don't recall how long ago but I started a thread like this and by in large most did it. My wife and I did not and we could not be more sexually incompatible. My view is "hump before you jump."

One

• heyfea
    heyfea

Oneairhead said: Hump before you jump.

Amen to that.

Really, what if you realize you don't have chemestry between each other in bed? By WTS, then you're screwed, big time.

• oneairhead
    oneairhead

I'd just like to be screwed! LOL If being incompatible is what it takes then it ain't workin' for me.

One

• yknot
    yknot

In my generation (born end of 73)...I only know one JW couple who waited.....well he waited (36 yrs old virgin), she popped the cherry at 16.

The marriage soured quickly but in all fairness her mother gave her two option for her 18th birthday....marry out or be kicked out. The wedding took place the following weekend after HS graduation.

We have lots of unevenly yoked marriages among those born/raised JW at my & other area KHs. Guess we appreciate the loophole it provides.

• LearningMore
    LearningMore

I guess I was a really naive witness. I really didn't think any had sex before marriage except those that got DF'ed or reproved beforehand. I did know one couple who later "bragged" that they did everything but sex before marriage. I just can't believe people wouldn't be so guilt ridden that they wouldn't confess. Why stay in the organization with all the rules if you are going to break them and not confess? What is the point? Just leave. But, then that is a little simplistic in light of the shunning.... I just would have felt like if I didn't confess, there would be no way I would survive the big A.

I was publicly reproved before I left the organization. I couldn't handle the guilt. However, my reproof was not over a sexual matter.

• BFD
    BFD

We even have reports here that some JW boys and boys played hide the sausage.. but I dont think they got married.

We weren't allowed!

Not even in the world.

Times are a changin though!

BFD

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

I never understood why grown adults (or teens for that matter) felt obligated to come to the elders and confess their most intimate sexual details.

I sat on multiple JC and I often just wanted to DF them because they were stupid enough to confess....but often found a way to just give private (unannounced) reproof...

Just so you know, on the one JC I chaired for someone confessing sexual immorality...I did not ask any more questions than absolutely necessary (necessary by Borg standards that is) to ascertain that they had committed the sin (sheesh, that sounds so damn pathetic now)...and I did not allow the other elders to ask those nosy ass questions either....

I would never go to an elder and confess anything... I was once snookered into my own JC as a reg pio/MS and was deleted for being "double tongued"....but it was at the mouth of 2 or more witnesses...and it was later proven bogus..... (I am sure that story is around here somewhere).... but I would never myself volunteer to go before a JC...I know how it works from the inside...

SnakesInTheTower (of the "out of the Borg but only can get busted for being on JWD" Sheep Class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit