Summer is here and I am Mean Mommie

by mrsjones5 49 Replies latest social family

• lola28
    lola28

I'm always right, what's wrong did you not get the Memo?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

*Yawn* What memo?

• lola28
    lola28

The one that reads "Lolo ia always right", gosh I was sure I sent you a copy.

• lola28
    lola28

Ha! I can't even spell Lola.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

sorry missed it...I have four children who bring in tons of paper and a hubby...stuff gets lost in this house

• lola28
    lola28

Darn! Honestly Mrs.Jones, I give you kudos for really caring about what your children are doing/watching too many parents don't, why do you think MTVs been around for so long? But with Juno I think you over reacted, Juno is not half as bad as the shows that are on MTV and on prime time. Can I ask how much tv your kids watch?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

They watch too much tv but it's never MTV (they think it's boring and they're right ). They watch Disney Channel, Nick, Cartoon Channel (but not Adult Swin, boy has that gotten racy ), Discover, TLC, The Food Network and Animal Planet. And right now we're watching Charlie Chan on TCM.

• lola28
    lola28

Well nothing wrong with Animal Plantet but they actually watch TLC? I thought I was the only one that watched!

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Some of you have MISSED the point of the movie; it is NOT ok when they find a rich couple. This is a very sad movie about bad choices; it is also REALISTIC about sex in a way that NO prime time show ever was.

Juno is NOT ok after the baby; the emotional reality sinks in that she has a deep emotional scar.

Watch the movie again maybe?

• sf
    sf

[[ "My kids will never do that!". Just wait they will. All the ideas you have on child rearing go flying out the window when a helpless kid, that you are totally responsible for, comes into the world with no owners manual. ]] Nailed it! JONESY....shame on him for absolutely undermining you. sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit