iPods...what's the big deal?

by White Dove 21 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove
    What are ipods? Why does everyone like them? It actually sounds like a plant pod.
  • Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Your best friend when you work long monotonous hours....

Its music anytime you need it,,jogging, walking, working out at the gym to "pump you up"

hope4others

• Currientology
    Currientology

I once thought the same thing. But then I found out I could put every CD... Every song I have on have on an IPod and take it anywhere I go. I've got about 6000 songs and room for much more. No more CD's to carry... Shuffle mode is great.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

They're MP3 players made by Apple

I have 3 and I love them all

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

irivers have much better sound quality

• White Dove
    White Dove
    Wow, I'd get one just to carry Arnold in my pocket all day!
  • White Dove
    White Dove
    Sounds like they would make good gifts. I have a friend who should get one for a gift. I must think on this. You know, I'll bet my mom would love one, too.
  • White Dove
    White Dove
    I forget that music players make good gifts. Silly me.
  • John Doe
    John Doe

They look like a neat way to hold music, but I've become more and more fond of silence when I can get it. How can you hear yourself think if you barrage yourself with electronic noise 24/7?

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    How can you hear yourself think if you barrage yourself with electronic noise 24/7?

Ah, but in between my music is loaded with Brain-sync cd's all frequency's I need at the time, great thing for ipods you can skip ahead when

you want. Its awesome......

h4o

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit