Do you believe in the Deity of Christ?

by UnDisfellowshipped 56 Replies latest watchtower bible

• designs
    designs

Keep fantasizing..............that's the only reality to your Beliefs.

• Think About It
    Think About It
    Public Service announcement warning warning Cults are here to recruit us

What's sad are the cultists who come here and never ever had a connection to the JW religion. Can't figure that one out. They have the same lame, weak arguments for the trinity and offer a debate that goes nowhere over pure logic & reason and the simplicity of the Bible's Father and Son relationship, between God & Jesus. As least when nontrinitarians claim God and Jesus are different persons they really mean it.

Think About It

• designs
    designs

Think-

Its all about the crazy belief in Hell...................Jesus (the Cult Jesus) Saves from "....".

Let's go Surfing together

• Think About It
    Think About It
    Let's go Surfing together

Went one time. Almost died. Never again.

Think About It

• yknot
    yknot

Viva Christian freedom!

First it is trinity, than another intpretation than another and next thing you know you have yet another man-made enforcement group telling everyone how to discern scripture...... God forbid you just pray for guidance and do sola scriptura!

Xianity really is pretty simple, Love God, believe in Jesus, obey to the best of your abilities and repent when you falter...thus reminding you to humble yourselves and not become too puffed up with pride.

• garyneal
    garyneal
    Xianity really is pretty simple, Love God, believe in Jesus, obey to the best of your abilities and repent when you falter...thus reminding you to humble yourselves and not become too puffed up with pride.

Couldn't agree more, yknot. My wife was doing a study in the history of Christianity in one of her college classes and she discovered that Christ's nature wasn't really a big concern up until around the end of the first century. I remember telling her how that certainly fell in line with the dates of all of Paul's writings and the book of John (around the late first century). Makes you wonder how the Christians in the early part of the first century coped.

Yknot, I can understand and relate to your freak out moments. I have them when I sometimes find myself asking why God condoned genocide in the old testament. I commend you for at least releasing the bonds with the book publishing company and wish you the best on your spiritual journey and search for God. I think in the end God will be compassionate and merciful to us, especially if we show mercy and compassion for others.

Watching atheists rail against theist on this board has certainly cause me to examine my own heart to make sure I am not guilty of doing the same things to others. Speaking of which, I see our resident neo-atheist has been here.

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

I've dated a Jew for a few years in my past and my sister married a Jew [and she's a very devout catholic]. When we would celebrate the high holidays with them, they would open the door for Elijah who would usher in and prepare the way for the Lord. They believe that God himself will be their savior. No Jew ever believed that the angel Michael [or any other angel for that matter] is their savior.

I'll say that again. Jews, who are not Christian, believe that God himself is their savior.....and guess what?...They're right.

dc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit