What do you want out of your relationship?

by Bumble Bee 35 Replies latest social relationships

• oompa
    oompa

i pretty much hate this thread today.....omg.......is is so damn simple if some would just let it be simple.........oompa

• dinah
    dinah

BB,

You are such a special woman, you will get everything you ask for. And you really aren't asking for much.

I keep you in my thoughts. Big hugs coming at ya from Bama.

• llbh
    llbh

Communication is important too to understand and be understood

David

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Dinah - I love you girl! You really are a special friend.

Communication is important too to understand and be understood

Communication is HUGE, I think this is the KEY to a successful relationship.

Thank you all for your responses.

BB

• cognac
    cognac

KISS - Keep It Simple Stupid - My new moto for a good relationship - don't make a big deal of things!

Someone to laugh my a** off with, hot sex, someone to talk to...

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

thank you cognac - you are right, sometimes we put too much emphasis on all the wrong things, the stupid little things, and don't deal with what needs to be dealt with.

BB

• xig28
    xig28

IM gonna try and make this as simple and understandable as possible. the only thing i want out of a relationship is her happiness. really everything can only be worth it FOR ME if i can keep that happiness in her. and to just stay together forever.

• Honesty
    Honesty

I want trust. I don't want to be lied to. I want a partner in everything. I want passion and romance. I want to connect on a deep level. Things in common yet space to grow. I want to laugh and enjoy silly things like the sunset with a glass of wine. I want to cook together and learn new recipes. I want make-up sex without the fighting. And I want to be given gifts out of love, not as an apology.

momz

I'm single, live in East Tennessee, can cook Italian and Creole and will never go back to the kingdom hall.
  • gabriella
    gabriella

Friendship, honesty, and good communication. I was friends with my hubby for three years before we got married and trust him more than probably anyone I've ever met. I think the tricky part, though, is balancing 'dependability' and friendship with passion and excitment. Because of the years of friendship and knowing everything about each other, it can be difficult to keep things new and unpredictable. I would say that the perfect relationship would involve keeping a balance between those two kinds of love, being comfortable but not too "comfortable" that you take each other for granted. There are so many kinds and degrees of love, that finding a love that you can both live with and live for is a beautiful thing.

• zagor
    zagor
    What do you want out of your relationship?

only what I myself put in
    (if I was looking for one that is)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit