Is Copper theft on the rise in your area ??

by Casper 47 Replies latest jw friends

• ninja
    ninja

oh dear......people...educate yourselves....cuttingthroughthematrix.com..........listen to the free downloads

• Casper
    Casper

Lovesdubs,

as I posted earlier, Hubby is building major steel cages, secured in concrete, to put over & lock our A/C units. You can buy them, but they are pricey. We found it cheaper to make ourselves, since he has a welder. Also using motion sensor lights in the a/c location.

I realize that's not possible for everyone...

Our locking gas caps were $15 each, worth it tho, if faced with losing $60 worth of gas.

Cas

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I ordered a locking gas cap for my car from ebay just now. And found an article about securing the a/c and sent it to my landlord. It's a start. I already have an alarm system.

• hubert
    hubert

Hortensia, not to upset you, but if they want your gas bad enough, they'll punch a hole in your gas tank and take it.

They did that in the 80's, when we had that make-believe gas shortage.

Hubert

• Casper
    Casper

Hortensia,

That's Great...!! Every little thing we can do helps...

Cas

• Casper
    Casper
    but if they want your gas bad enough, they'll punch a hole in your gas tank and take it.

They did that in the 80's, when we had that make-believe gas shortage.

Hubert,

Are you serious...? Wouldn't that explode...

Cas

• PEC
    PEC

More proof we are in the last days of this system of things.

Philip

• Casper
    Casper

And that, PEC...takes us back to Satanus's post....

The eighth horseman came forth, riding a scrap metal horse and declared, woe to those who have air conditioners, for god has demanded your copper;)

Cas

• changeling
    changeling

PEC, you stole my comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!

changeling :)

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

Yes it is. People are stealing waterlines from construction sites. There have been a couple of thefts from electrical substations/service yards as well.

Price of copper makes it attractive to some I guess

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit