JWs lie with such decadence

by 83501nwahs 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty
    The city overseer lied to my face, when I asked questions about the JW organization, I believe the guy did have a consience though as he couldn't look me in the eye, but averted his gaze. Junction-Guy

Told ya so. I'm glad you put that dude on the spot, Dave.

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

My non-JW cousin lives in Long Beach, so when I visit her eventually, I know where to have a great time.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have found the hounders to be among the biggest liars of them all. I have had hounders set me up for failure with the opposite sex, and then tell others that the problem was improving when it was blatantly not. They also lie and tell me that the source of my problems is not doing enough in field circus or that I should pioneer (which would have done nothing good).

I also noticed that the people in the "secret society" that I joined to slap the Washtowel Slaveholdery are, as a group, much more honest and truthful than the people in the witless organization. The same can likely be said about other church groups, and even atheists and certain groups of Devil worshipers (at least they are upfront about worshiping the Devil).

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

No! God will not necessarily destroy me, even if I continue to be a gay witch long into the new system.
    LOL! Believe it or not their doctrine actually has provision for this crap!

Their new system is a truly Orwellian World.

Randy

http://www.freeminds.org/

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Oh yeah...say whatever it takes to get someone into a bible study. Yes your bible is ok to use. No you dont have to go out door to door because thats "voluntary". No you dont have to go to all the meetings. Yes I will always be your friend. No I dont come to visit you JUST to count the hours. No you dont have to be a baptized JW in good standing to live through Armageddon. No of course we dont judge others, thats GODS job. ....

And when I sat in that child custody case and watched JW after JW sit on the stand and DENY that they say Christmas is evil, deny that they EVER say that the EXJW parent will be killed by God at Armageddon, DENY that they think everyone but them is under Satan, DENY that they ever tell the children with an EXJW as a parent that they should shun that parent...

Oh yes....their own literature says straight up that anyone who is not a believer is NOT ENTITLED TO THE TRUTH and that includes the COURTS!

puh...yuck!

LD

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`ve never known a JW that wouldn`t lie.....It`s called "Theocratic Warefare Stratagy".....If your protect the Watchtower by lying..The Watchtower gives you a "Pass",for lying........They lie about the fact they preached armageddon by 1975.....They lie about their pedophile problem.....They lie about the fact they believe anyone but JW`s will survive armageddon.....They lie to get into countrys that ban their Waco Cult.....Lying is built into the Watchtower system..You can`t get away from it.....JW`s know they lie..But..They get a pass from the Watchtower,so it`s all right to lie..When you lie for the Watchtower it`s not lying..It`s simply part of your religion.......................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Carlos_Helms
    Carlos_Helms

"Isn't this the greatest lie ever, that you'd destroy your own son's name to defend known idiots?"

Dawg...this may not mean much to you now, but a bad name amongst idiots is not a bad thing in a universal context. It might even be heroic.

Dawg, if you haven't done it already, tell your dad how you feel. You're 45-ish, right? I lost my dad two years ago. By the time you're in your 50's the old guys start dropping like flies. Tell him now, regardless of how you think he might react...then tell him again. As a father myself, few things transcend religion like God-given paternal instinct. It is THE (and this is no bull), THE most powerful force in the universe. It appeals to the very soul of all good men. The world is crap for one reason and one reason only: paternal instinct has been dismissed as insignificant and unimportant. I was able to "come together" with my father, one father to his father, after years of estrangement and, before he died, he knew (really knew) that I loved him - and I knew he loved me. It is a rift which must be unrifted.

You're a strong man, Dawg. Save the bottle for the good times. Talk to dad and then let's go for a wild turkey (or 4).

Carlos

• worf
    worf

Theodore Jaracz blatantly lied to me. I have written proof of his lie. As an elder I saw firsthand how the other elders lied constantly.

Worf

• Farkel
    Farkel

:Did anyone else here lie as a witness? or is that a dumb question?

Yeah, that's a dumb question! Every time a dub says his religion is "Bible-Based", it's a lie. Every time they use the word "home BIBLE study", it's a lie. Every time they say the GB speaks for God, it's a lie. Every time they explain one of their doctrines or eschaetologies, it's a lie. Every time they say they are the "happiest people on earth", it's a lie. Every time they end a letter with "agape", it's a lie. When they say disfellowshiping is an "act of love", it's a lie. Each time they call one of their own a "brother" or "sister", it's a lie. When they call their message of God's Kingdom "Good News", it's a lie.

That's for starters. Yeah, I lied along with the rest of them by spouting that crap I just listed.

Farkel, Ex-Liar CLASS

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Yeah I told a gay man that "we don't hate gays" we just think the bible disaproves of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit