JWs Run Over Dog and Fail to Stop

by fjtoth 37 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• John Doe
    John Doe

Good luck on the exam. What area are you going to practice in?

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Thanks... I will try New York State first... John Kennedy Jr didnt make the first time around.. but he went to regular law school.

Hill

• james_woods
    james_woods

Well, there is a serious point (two - or three, really) under this -

What were they doing in the driveway anyway? Maybe it was in the rurals, and they had half mile long driveways - in which case I can see it, sort of - except that I don't think they should be wasting time and gas doing this citizen harrasment in the first place. Certainly they should not have been in there if it was gated.

Secondly, I have to ask - did the farmer/homeowner just let a Pit Bull run loose without chain or fence? Hence the question about the driveway gate.

Third, (in jest) - was this like the old Micheal Vick estate or something?

• Quandry
    Quandry

The point to me is they didn't stop.

What I have in my yard is mine. No one should just come and destroy it and drive off.

It was someone's puppy. Maybe the children's. What if this had been a child? Would it be as funny then?

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Poor puppy. Well, when that coffee break's a-callin', they stop for nothing!

Seriously though....good luck giving a "good witness" in that neighborhood!

• logic&reason
    logic&reason

My kids and my dog play in the driveway all of the time. If someone hit either of them, there would be hell to pay.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

10 hours a month can be very stressful, especially if you get a bunch of doors slammed in your face one after another

I use to pee on peoples gardens when I got a lot bad calls

gee it makes you wonder wasn't god's holly spirit with them at the time or maybe was he down the street

its not a very good thing to do for anyone just to hit and run , even for a dog

• JK666
    JK666

hill,

Good luck on the bar exam!

JK

• StAnn
    StAnn

"A-ha! We'll make an example of you! Now the whole neighborhood knows! Buy our books and Watchtowers or we will run over your puppies!"

(Spoken in the voice of StrongBad from Home Star Runner.)

• StAnn
    StAnn

Oh, for the uninitiated, this is Strong Bad: http://www.homestarrunner.com/vcr_sb.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit